Our spacious home spreads out over three levels on 1/3 acre in a quiet residential neighborhood, and is about one mile from many downtown restaurants, bars, breweries, and entertainment venues. Having easy access to the freeway, it's a great location from which to travel throughout the greater Milwaukee area. It's a perfect location from which to explore the city, or to relax and enjoy the home and its amenities.
Our home has 5 bedrooms (5 beds = 2 King, 1 Queen, and 2 Full); 2 additional full-sized futons in two different semi-private common spaces; plus 2 single-sized convertible mattresses (great for kids or young adults).
Our home has 3 full bathrooms (one on each floor) and one half bathroom. There is plenty of space!
This is our primary home, so it is fully equipped with all necessities. We have a fully stocked kitchen for you to use. We always provide coffee, tea, and hot chocolate as well.
There are three common living room areas, including a large dining area. The finished lower level rec room is complete with TV, billiard table, dartboard, large card table and many board games. Some exercise equipment (treadmill, stationary bike, some free weights, and yoga mats) is available on the upper level loft.
Our back patio provides additional gathering/seating space with a fenced-in, shaded deck with hot tub. Charcoal and gas grills are available for your use. The patio area opens up to a large backyard with two hammocks, room for outdoor games like bags, horseshoes, bocce and frisbee. Great for family and friend get-togethers!
Plan for a personal meeting and tour during check-in.
Guests have full access to all spaces in description.
For entry to the home there is a deadbolt with a personalized electronic security code. The personalized code may also be used for the monitored security system, if desired. (Charges may accrue for false alarms - $50 per false alarm when security is called to home.) Additionally, there are two security cameras which monitors the front of the home and driveway.
You may park up to 4 vehicles in the driveway. If you require parking for more than 4 vehicles, you must contact us in advance. According to an agreement with neighbors, STREET PARKING IS NOT PERMITTED during the day or overnight.
Check-in is after 3pm on your arrival date and check-out is before 11am on your departure date.
Early check-ins and late check-outs:
Persons may request in advance to extend the house rental times, when available, at a rate of $50/hour or a partial-day negotiated amount, payable in advance of your stay. Unscheduled late check-outs are charged $100 per hour or portion of an hour. If you have a flight or travel plans that conflict with these times please let us know, whenever possible we will assist with luggage storage, etc.
Interakcija s gostima
***Please fully review our House Rules before booking.
• We strive to make your stay the best it can be, so please let us know beforehand what event brings you to town, and if you have any specific requests or needs. Information regarding sleeping arrangements and number of sleeping spaces needed is helpful — please request in advance if you would like futons set up. We're here to help and will plan to accommodate you the best we can!
During your stay we'll be available by phone and/or email for any questions you may have, and we welcome any communication. (In the event that we are not available, we will have a local contact person for you.)
To book our home, we require experience with Airbnb along with positive reviews, verified ID, good communication, and full agreement to the House Rules.
As the host of your group you are responsible for all house rules so please take the time to read through this list and the listing thoroughly before booking. As the host you are financially responsible for the actions of your guests and you may want to have your guests read these rules so everyone understands the expectations of this Airbnb rental home. Bookings may be cancelled at any time and without refund if these rules are violated. For everyone's best interest, please inquire before booking if you have any questions about whether your planned activities on our property are permitted.
Please keep in mind that this is our primary home. Please treat our home and belongings as you would like your own to be treated.
• No smoking inside or in front of the house — smoke only in the back of house away from open doors and windows and dispose of all cigarette butts in the ash tray or silver coffee can located on back patio or inside the fire pit.*
• Turn off lights, fans, etc. when not in use; please try to conserve energy and water.
• RESPECT NEIGHBORS. Do not congregate in the front of our home or on the driveway. Outdoor quiet hours begin at 10pm.
• No parking on the street at any time whether overnight or during the day. Please park all vehicles in the driveway and limit the number of vehicles to four without prior arrangements with us. Remove all valuables from vehicles — this protects you and our property.
• NO PETS. A $500 daily charge will be assessed for each day of your stay plus other cleaning charges if this rule is violated. * **
• No entry for non-Airbnb guests. Please inquire ahead of time if you have family or friends who would like to visit during the day. Violation of this rule may result in immediate termination of your reservation without any refund. For each unregistered guest on the property you will be charged triple the normal additional nightly fee for additional guests for the entire length of your stay. **
• No drinks allowed near/on the billiard table. No non-billiard items may be placed on billiard table.*
• No glassware allowed in or near the hot tub or fire pit. Please use plastic cups when outdoors.*
• Replace cover when hot tub is not in use. Do not spill alcohol in hot tub. Read the binder section regarding the hot tub before use.*
• If rain is forecast, close windows before leaving house. If heavy winds are forecast, fold up the patio umbrella by turning the crank and lowering and retracting the umbrella arm.
• Lock back and front doors when leaving and at night before bed. Always keep front door locked when not in use.
• No candles, no glitter, no feather boas. If setting up party decorations, remove all decorations including tape or other adhesive before checkout. You will be charged for any damage that occurs as a result of adhesive or decoration. *
• All trash and recycling must be sorted into the appropriately labeled bins located on driveway. *
• We expect full disclosure before booking regarding special events planned during your stay such as bachelor/bachelorette parties or commercial events.**
• We expect full disclosure prior to check-out regarding damages to property or any special cleanup that is needed. **
• Unscheduled late check outs are charged at $100 per each hour or part of an hour.
Asterisks used above are explained here:
* Cleaning Rules and Added Charges:
You have already paid a cleaning fee to cover all of the basic cleaning and preparation of our home. However, if cleaning above and beyond what we consider regular use is needed you will be charged additional fees at a labor rate of $50/hour plus expenses and any contractor fees. Additionally, any time spent resolving damages will be charged to you at a rate of $50/hour.
These additional charges may be due to things such as:
- Picking up cigarette butts in yard
- Needing to empty and refill hot tub due to spills and/or foreign objects or glass in tub
- Cleaning up candle wax, glitter, feathers, spilled alcohol/liquids or anything that may require professional cleaning or carpet cleaning
- Deodorizing the home as needed due to smoking in or near the home
- Purchasing replacement items or making repairs.
To avoid or minimize expensive cleaning charges contact us immediately for instruction on clean-up. We appreciate up front honesty and will help.
** Violation of these rules may include immediate cancellation of your reservation without refund and additional charges that may exceed the security deposit.
Sandy and I love travelling and entertaining friends at our place. In the last year we visited Japan, Mexico City and Asheville using Airbnb for our lodging.