Fully furnished home in a quiet cul de sac
Connected to walking trails
3 bedroom, 2 full baths
Huge Master suite with separate double sinks
Unscented bedding - soft bamboo or 100% cotton
Helpful hosts 5 minutes away
2 Qu beds, 1 full + 1 tw bed, 2 tw air bed
2 bathrooms + fireplaces
Cable TV, HS Wifi
Live harp or piano music upon request
Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale & Sun City 15 minutes
Homemade Breakfast options
Gas BBQ grill
This place is special. You'll be back!
We love people. Our parent's newly renovated home is your home. It is clean and neat. We want you to be completely comfortable. We'll make sure you have ideas for entertainment and meals or give you the complete space to yourself.
Outside common areas for your use -
* 2 outdoor seating areas with tables and 6 padded chairs
* a gas BBQ grill
* an exercise machine
* full access to a swimming pool with waterfall (March through October) at our other home 1 mile away
* walking trails
Inside common areas for your use -
* an open concept living room with all but one seat upholstered in leather, TV and wifi, and fireplace with candles
* dining room with table that seats up to 8 and breakfast bar with 2 stools
* fully equipped kitchen- dishes, spices, pots, pans, utensils, containers, etc.
* appliance(URL HIDDEN) dishwashe(URL HIDDEN) microwav(URL HIDDEN) oven with stove to(URL HIDDEN) toaste(URL HIDDEN) coffee make(URL HIDDEN) refrigerator, but please don't take food out of the freezer unless you put it in.
You also have access to reverse osmosis water to drink and soft water to bathe in.
It's not everywhere that you can get a free, live music concert. If you'd like relaxing harp music (or piano) for one breakfast or evening per stay, we will happily provide music for you.
Your master bedroom suite, the Scandinavian Suite, includes a queen-sized, "oh-so-comfy" bed, a separate double sink area and a garden tub/shower. You'll love the new leather seats and footstool in the seating area of your room near your beehive fireplace or slip out your private entrance to eat your meal outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. Your master also includes a large dresser and a huge walk-in closet.
The second bedroom, the Southwestern, has a wonderful queen bed like the master, a dresser, night stand with lamp and closet as well as a large window.
The third bedroom is currently set up with a twin bed (but a second twin can be added at your request), small desk and a couple chairs as a work space.
This is my parents' home and my gift is hospitality. I love to entertain but am also happy to give you your space. I live just 5 minutes away and am almost always accessible. I'm also an excellent tour guide. I given tours to all our friends from the north for over 23 years. All the places I suggest are places our guests have enjoyed.
You will receive a key for the front door and your bedrooms. Hostess is located 1 mile from the home and will meet you at the home if you text her when you with the time.
Our home is in a homey and quiet cul de sac connected to walking trails. We have never had any problems with vandalism or security in the nearly 20 years we have owned the home.
Parking is available in the home's driveway. There is a bus stop about 6 blocks from the home. There is also a light rail that takes you as far south and east as Tempe Town Lake near the ASU football stadium. Starting point of that is approximately 5 miles from your home accessible by bus.
Interakcija s gostima
This is my parent's fully-renovated home and you are helping them to be able to afford the group home they now need by staying in their house. So thank you! The home is all yours during your stay, but if you need anything I can be there in 5 minutes. I will pop in to bring you goodies and make your bed if you like.
I specialize in integrative therapies and am an excellent tour guide if you'd like a day in Sedona or a hostess to take you to -
- the Phoenix Zoo
- the Desert Botanical Gardens
- the famous & interactive Musical Instrument Museum
- the Heard Music
- the Science Museum
- the Phoenix Art Museum
- the Dolly Steamboat Ride through a beautiful canyon where we always see eagles and big horn sheep
- a trip to the Grand Canyon
- a 2 day trip to Bryce and Zion
- a trip to the Tuscon Sonoran Desert Natural History Museum & 1692 San Xavier Del Bac Mission
- Museum of Miniatures
- Wet 'n Wild (largest theme park in AZ)
- Mystery Dinner Theatre
- Musical Dinner Theatre
- Spring Training baseball games
- Suns basketball games
- Cardinals football game and many more options!
Tell us what you're interested in and we're happy to be your hired drivers. Our van can carry 6 people plus the driver.
Consider adding some integrative therapy to your stay:
*Vibrational therapy machine that helps move the lymph system, increases oxygenation of the body after sitting, and builds bone density $20 - 12 minutes
*Far infrared massage bed which stops at acupressure points along the spine, and relaxes muscles $40 - 45-50 minutes
*Far infrared tent- kills viruses, bacteria and parasites and burns 600 calories per hour - $25 - up to 35 minutes
*Reflexology electric foot roller - $10 add on to your stay in your room
* Raindrop essential oil treatment- $100 raindrop massage in your room on a massage table with the highest grade essential oils available
* Professional grade ionic detox footpath -$50
* Natural Health Education for toxin-free home &/or best eating practices by hostess Karin who is a natural health educator from the oldest natural health institute in the U.S. Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, FL - $50 per hour
* Master Life Coaching - to help you move forward in life in meaningful ways that bring you greater happiness - $90 per session
* Aroma dome Therapy with specially chosen oils for your desired outcome - $50 in your room on your bed
* Clearing shock, trauma and toxic emotions - $125 includes CD so you may continue the process as needed
* Ancestral Clearing - $90
* Forgiveness Work and Help - $90 per session
Credit cards accepted
This is a wonderful home to be in if you have someone at the Mayo Hospital/Clinic in Phoenix (not the one in Fountain Hills) or if you love holistic wellness. It's a great home to stay in if you have chemical sensitivities as well.
Please treat our parents home with respect. They don't have a lot of extra money for doing repairs. Thank you.
Ovaj domaćin ima 6 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
For eleven years I played the harp for people in their last days on hospice care. I wrote the book, "Encounters with Heaven - Stories of God's Surprising Presence" in response to my hospice work because I thought if people knew the things I had seen, no one would be afraid of dying. That is a great wish of mine because I lost my brother to brain cancer when I was 16 and he was 8. He was afraid at the end and I didn't know how to help him. Now God has given me a way to help others tin the way I wished I could help my brother.
When my daughter attended St. Olaf College in Northfields, MN my husband and I traveled to Norway for the 100th anniversary tour of the choir. Since we were already in Europe we went to the fabulous free museums in London, ate amazingly fresh food in Italy, and I paraglided in the Swiss Alps!
You will not have a host in-home, but I am always available if you have any needs. I only live 5 minutes away. You are actually helping my parents, by renting, as their monthly income no longer covers their expenses in the group home where they now live.
One thing that makes our listing special is I love to let you relax to one evening with live harp music, or have a peaceful breakfast with harp accompaniment. If you prefer piano, that can be arranged.
The other thing that makes us special is the home-made goodies we provide. I love to bake. I make pumpkin bread for your arrival, and for breakfast pumpkin pancakes with ginger honey butter or home-made granola with yogurt, cinnamon almond French toast, and of course eggs, cereal and your choice of milk. You can always shop for yourself as well and keep it in our refrigerator.
Also, just a note: The one reservation I cancelled was when I had just begun and didn't realize the calendar's between rooms weren't synced, so the woman booked a room when the entire house had already been reserved. I let her know immediately that it wouldn't work and have never had to cancel anyone else.
I love people and I love to serve. I will always try to treat you the way I would like to be treated, so if there is something you need, please let me know! I'm looking forward to your stay.