Huge master suite with room to add 2 single beds in with the queen. Ensuite separated double sink area. Garden tub. Beehive fireplace. Private entrance. Private sitting area with two comfy leather chairs.
Helpful hosts live 1 mile away, readily available
Firm Soft Mattress
100% crisp cotton or soft bamboo sheets
Down or down-substitute comforter
or cotton bedspread
Common area available for use
Huge 350 sqft Master Bedroom with seating area
for two & fireplace with candles
Private Entrance w/ private sitting area outside
Home-made breakfast options
Gas BBQ grill
Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale & Sun City 15 minutes
We welcome anyone willing to respect the property.
Live harp or piano music for one meal
We love people. We'll make sure you have ideas for entertainment and meals or give you complete space to yourself. Our parent's newly renovated home home is your home. It is clean and neat. We want you to be completely comfortable.
Outside common areas for your use -
* 2 outdoor seating areas with tables and padded chairs
* a gas BBQ grill
* an exercise machine
* full access to a private swimming pool with waterfall (summer) at our other home 1 mile away
Inside common areas for your use -
* an open concept living room connected to dining room
* fully equipped kitchen
* appliances including dishwasher, microwave, oven, stove top, toaster, and * coffee maker, but please wash or put dishes in the dishwasher after use so any other guests have a clean space to share with you.
refrigerator, but please don't take food out of the freezer unless you bought it.
It's not everywhere that you can get a free, live music concert. If you'd like relaxing harp music (or piano) for one breakfast or evening per stay, we will happily provide music for you.
You have a master bedroom suite which includes a Queen-sized, "oh-so-comfy" bed, a separate double sink area and a Garden tub/shower. You'll love the new leather seats and footstool in the seating area of your room near your beehive fireplace or slip out your private entrance to eat your meal outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. Or... if you need a place for 3 or 4 we can add a 1-2 memory foam twin beds.
Also enjoy the common areas listed above.
This is my parents' home and my gift is hospitality. I love to entertain but am also happy to give you your space. I'm also an excellent tour guide.
I am an integrative therapy for life enhancement specialist
Consider adding some integrative therapy to your stay:
*Vibrational therapy machine that helps move the lymph system, increases oxygenation of the body after sitting, and builds bone density $20 - 12 minutes
*Far infrared massage bed which stops at acupressure points along the spine, and relaxes muscles $40 - 45-50 minutes
*Far infrared tent- kills viruses, bacteria and parasites and burns 600 calories per hour - $25 - up to 35 minutes
*Reflexology electric foot roller - $10 add on to your stay in your room
* Raindrop essential oil treatment- $100 raindrop massage in your room on a massage table with the highest grade essential oils available
* Professional grade ionic detox footpath -$50
* Natural Health Education for toxin-free home &/or best eating practices by hostess Karin who is a natural health educator from the oldest natural health institute in the U.S. Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, FL - $50 per hour
* Master Life Coaching - to help you move forward in life in meaningful ways that bring you greater happiness - $90 per session
* Aroma dome Therapy with specially chosen oils for your desired outcome - $50 in your room on your bed
* Clearing shock, trauma and toxic emotions - $125 includes CD so you may continue the process as needed
* Ancestral Clearing - $90
* Forgiveness Work and Help - $90 per session
Credit cards accepted
Our neighborhood is homey and quiet in a cul de sac near a wash with cement walking trails. We've never had a problem with safety or break-ins. Some neighbor is almost always home so you are not alone in this big city.
Parking is available in the home's driveway. There is a bus stops about 6 blocks from the home. There is also a light rail that takes you as far south and east as Tempe Town Lake near the ASU football stadium. Starting point of that is approximately 5 miles from your home.
This is a wonderful home to be in if:
* you want a home with personality, not just another condo
* you want a quiet place in a busy city
* want a hostess available to you but not staying with you
* you want outdoor space of your own
* have someone at the Mayo Clinic
* if you are interested in holistic wellness
Your room and ensuite full bath, the kitchen, dining room, living room, fenced back yard, open front yard, walking trails start at end of cul de sac.You'll have access to your block-fenced back yard
* 6 cushioned chairs and two tables (2 seating areas)
* a BBQ grill
* a pool with a waterfall at our other house 1 mile away (April - October)
* walking trails
You'll also have access to:
* a fully-stocked kitchen
* table that seats up to 8
* breakfast bar and 2 stools
* great food for you in the refrigerator and you are welcome to use everything in the kitchen-
- the stove & oven
TV with voice activated remote
Interakcija s gostima
We live 5 minutes from the home if you have any questions or need any help feel free to call. If you need assistance we will get there as fast as possible. If you don't want to drive in this city of (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Karin is available as a hired driver and/or tour guide. If you'd like a day in Sedona with hiking or shopping, or a hostess to take you to the Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Gardens, the famous & interactive Musical Instrument Museum, the Heard Music, the Science Museum, Phoenix Art Museum, the enjoyable Dolly Steamboat Ride through a beautiful canyon where we always see Eagles and Big Horn Sheep, trip to the Grand Canyon, 2-3 day trip to Bryce and Zion, trip to the Tuscon Sonoran Desert Natural History Museum & San Xavier Del Bac Mission built in 1692, Museum of Miniatures, Wet 'n Wild (largest theme park in AZ), mystery dinner theater, musical dinner theater or many more options, just tell us what you're interested in and Karin is happy to be your tour guide. Price based on time involved. Our van can carry 6 people plus the driver.
We have a lock box on the front door that you are free to use. To get the key out don't move the bottom button or it will reset. In order to return the key to the lockbox, you must put the code in again.
- This is a no-smoking home. We try to keep scents to a minimum as well since so many people are sensitive to them. If you are only renting one bedroom a suggested quiet time is 11 p.m. but this can be negotiated with other guest. This is my parent's home fully renovated to help them be able to afford the group home they need now. Please respect the home and the fact that they have low income so don't have a lot of money for repairs. There house is full of peace and joy and we know you'll love your stay there, so thank you for caring for their home while you are there.
For eleven years I played the harp for people in their last days on hospice care. I wrote the book, "Encounters with Heaven - Stories of God's Surprising Presence" in response to my hospice work because I thought if people knew the things I had seen, no one would be afraid of dying. That is a great wish of mine because I lost my brother to brain cancer when I was 16 and he was 8. He was afraid at the end and I didn't know how to help him. Now God has given me a way to help others tin the way I wished I could help my brother.
When my daughter attended St. Olaf College in Northfields, MN my husband and I traveled to Norway for the 100th anniversary tour of the choir. Since we were already in Europe we went to the fabulous free museums in London, ate amazingly fresh food in Italy, and I paraglided in the Swiss Alps!
You will not have a host in-home, but I am always available if you have any needs. I only live 5 minutes away. You are actually helping my parents, by renting, as their monthly income no longer covers their expenses in the group home where they now live.
One thing that makes our listing special is I love to let you relax to one evening with live harp music, or have a peaceful breakfast with harp accompaniment. If you prefer piano, that can be arranged.
The other thing that makes us special is the home-made goodies we provide. I love to bake. I make pumpkin bread for your arrival, and for breakfast pumpkin pancakes with ginger honey butter or home-made granola with yogurt, cinnamon almond French toast, and of course eggs, cereal and your choice of milk. You can always shop for yourself as well and keep it in our refrigerator.
Also, just a note: The one reservation I cancelled was when I had just begun and didn't realize the calendar's between rooms weren't synced, so the woman booked a room when the entire house had already been reserved. I let her know immediately that it wouldn't work and have never had to cancel anyone else.
I love people and I love to serve. I will always try to treat you the way I would like to be treated, so if there is something you need, please let me know! I'm looking forward to your stay.