350sqm, 2 large terraces, private plunge pool. Beautiful family-friendly complex, large communal pool, gym, squash, sauna, gardens, 24h security, direct access to promenade, minutes walk to old town. Excellent restaurants & bars all 1 min walk. Private underground parking for 3 cars. Large super market, mall & lots of golf nearby.
Three floors spread over 350sqm with large balconies throughout.
Ground floor includes open plan living and dining room with three separate seating areas, large dining room table, and guest toilet. Fully equipped kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, washing machine, and two separate bar stool seating areas.
Large balconies on ground and third floor with outdoor seating. Third floor balcony has a medium size private plunge pool c. 1.8m deep.
Four bedrooms each with own bathroom.
1) master bedroom (second floor) - two full single beds. Large ensuite bathroom with round bathtub plus shower. Toilet and bidet.
2) second bedroom (second floor) - two full single beds. Large bathroom with large regular bathtub plus shower. Toilet and bidet.
3) third bedroom (second floor) - one or two full single beds (depending on guest number). Ensuite bathroom with shower. Toilet and bidet.
4) fourth bedroom (third floor) - one or two full single beds (depending on guest number). Ensuite bathroom with small bathtub plus shower. Toilet and bidet. Room opens up to top floor balcony and plunge pool.
You will have access to the full apartment and all amenities of the apartment complex - including private plunge pool, gym, squash courts, sauna, and main large communal pool (during summer months). Apartment has 3 private designated underground parking spaces.
Interakcija s gostima
Keys can be picked up and dropped off from the security guard. You can call me anytime and my family live just 10minutes away.
The location of this apartment could not be better if you want to enjoy both the beach and old town - even if you decide not to have a car or simply do not want to drive in the evenings, you are able to reach many bars and restaurants and enjoy Marbella day and night by foot.
The apartment and complex is great for kids. Pool in summer has many kids, and there is a playground nearby. I can provide a cot and high hair at request, along with plastic plate/cutlery. I also have some toys, children's books, and board games.
The apartment is registered with Junta de Andalucia and meets all the necessary standards for short-term rentals. Registration of all guests over 16 is required by law - I will provide you with the necessary forms prior to arrival.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
- Smoking only on balconies, not inside the apartment.
- No pets.
- Must abide by rules set by apartment complex.
- Fresh sheets and a bath towel will be provided for each person registered. Towels should not be used on beach or at pool. When you check-out please hang up towels and remove any used sheets and lay on bed.
- During summer months (May-September) bookings should be for 1 week or more. Exceptions may be granted at request.
- For any booking of only 2 or 3 nights, an additional fee of euro50 will be charged to cover laundry. This will be requested for in cash at check-in.
- Apartment has heat and air conditioning. I would appreciate if you could use it sparingly, turning off when not in the apartment.
- When you check-out please empty all bins - taking rubbish outside to public rubbish bins.
- Check-in should be before 10.30pm. Special arrangements may be made on request until midnight.
My family has lived in Marbella for over 15 years - we love it's mix of traditional Andalusia and international flair.
There never needs to be a dull moment - unless of course I just want to relax. I love Marbella for its sun, vibrant life and people ... and to enjoy a lovely glass of tinto (Spanish for red wine) with my favorite tapas, sitting by the beach overlooking the peaceful Mediterranean.
My family will be on-site anytime to help, and I am always available on , if not in Spain. Feel free to send me any questions you may have.