Centrally located & in a calm area, the place is sandwiched between the old/new centers of Malmö. Many bars, restaurants, shopping, museums, parks, ... are only short distance walking.
24 minutes from Copenhagen Airport to the place by train and walk.
We could say that the place is divided in 2. One side is your space, the other side ours, and in the middle the common areas. It gives then this apartment much privacy and there are plenty of space in the common areas just to relax/enjoy.
This bedroom is situated nearby the apartment's entrance, making it discreet and as the same time comfortable and practical. There are plenty of storage space and there is a good bed to hopefully enjoy a good night sleep. That bedroom is rather quiet as it is giving on the patio/courtyard side, and the sun is there all the afternoon.
You can find there a little desk, a chair to relax/reading, and a nightstand for your own usage.
The room has its own bathroom, small and practical and with a good shower.
- Common areas
Next to it, is the living-room, very spacious and with plenty of light, mostly with the morning's sun. There is small study/laundry room connected to it as well. Facing the main entrance is the kitchen, with plenty of space to cook, a dishwasher and the access to the balcony.
After the kitchen is our space: bedroom, bathroom, and another room.
On top of your bedroom you have your own bathroom, and have access to the kitchen, the balcony, and the living-room.
* You will get a set of keys
* Light and comfortable bedroom
-> 1 double bed (140 cm large)
Upgraded as of February 2016 (Firm mattress + a semi memory foam mattress topper)
* Storage place: 1 wardrobe, and 1 nightstand
* Your own tablet with movie access
* Includes sheets, comforters, pillows, and set of towels
* WiFi (100mbit/10mbit)
* In the living-room there is a movie media player with a 55 inch TV.
* Fully-equipped kitchen, you are welcome to cook and eat here.
-> Your own closet and shelf in the fridge/freezer.
-> Dishwasher, coffee machine, water boiler, mixer.
* Laundry facility and iron/ iron board
* Large lift (fits trolleys and can fit a couple bicycles)
* Bicycle parking (outside/ inside)
Interakcija s gostima
We love having guests over and we want people to enjoy their stay at our place. We will try to give you a good experience and tip you in interests you have in the Malmö/Copenhagen/Lund area. We also love to hear about new tips or things you have come accross during your stay... and also your traveling tips from your own cities/countries.
We will be most likely present during your stay and more than happy to help with directions or advices on places to go.
We speak English, Swedish, Spanish, and French.
Check-in time is 1700 usually during week days as we are working but during weekends we are more flexible of course.
Those rules are common sense and for the benefits of all parties, in renting you are agreeing to the following:
* What's mine is mine - what's yours is yours, unless otherwise stated.
* Please clean up after yourself
* Please leave things as you find it: if you use something, clean it
* We are in Scandinavia so please leave your shoes in the entrance
* You may smoke but only on the balcony and please close the door while smoking there
* No pets allowed
* No NOISE/LOUD TALKING AFTER 22:00. This is the building's policies... which is heavily enforced and for respect of our neighbors.
* No overnight guest(s) are allowed to stay without a reservation unless agreed in advance and for a fee
* No drug use
* No eating in the bedroom
* Please try to be considerate using energy sources (electricity).
* For short stay, please leave the bedroom/bathroom as clean as possible- and if you want to be super kind leave the bed sheets and towel in a corner.
* For long stay, we expect the room and bathroom to be as clean as possible for the next guests- and in the same condition as when you have arrived. We have cleaning materials/equipment at your availability if needed.
* Please respect the place and next guests just like your home, as you could be asked to thoroughly clean the bedroom and bathroom if it has made dirty/very dusty before your departure. This is especially valid for long period of stay.
* It can happen that something breaks or get damaged. This is not a big deal so please let us know when this happen so that we can reach an arrangement before you leave.
Hanna and I live and share this amazing apartment in Malmö, Sweden.
We like lots of things, and that depends if we are going on short trips or longer vacation. Last vacation we were in Britanny France, cycle toured through charming little villages, fields, forests, and its coast of beaches and cliffs. Before that we were 3rd year in a row to North of Norway where we hiked and bicycle-toured, and it was amazingly beautiful. This year, we will most probably go back to Norway, and we will be on hiking adventure!
Now when at home, we like trying new cooking recipe (I-Guillaume is vegan where Hanna is not - however she eats mostly vegan/vegetarian). Otherwise we like meeting friends, training, reading, eating out, watching preferably a good movie, and I also think we like work because we are spending lots of time there.