Very nice bedroom in a modern apartment close to the harbour and old town.
Supermarket is across the street and a petrol station open 24/7 is next to the building.
The apartment has everything you need for staying here and 2 very friendly cats.
The space is a modern apartment with two rooms in the city centre, very close to the old town, 10-minute walk on foot. The harbour is also next to the house.
During the warm season it is very nice to enjoy food or drinks on the big balcony overlooking the harbour.
All the rooms of the apartment.
Interakcija s gostima
I love to have people around. Come, have a coffee/tea/juice/water and I will let you know all about Tallinn.
If you are interested in talking about where you are from and how life is there, I welcome that. :) I am doing AirBNB so that travellers from around the world have a place where they can stay with the locals.
It is always nice to meet interesting people from all around the world.
Depends on what time you wake up, the breakfast will either be put on the table or you can get it from the guest shelf in the fridge.
I speak, English, Estonian, Russian and some German.
- Kitchen has pots, pans, glasses, mugs, plates, forks and knives - basically everything you need. Feel free to use them, but we appreciate cleanliness.
- No smoking inside (possible on the balcony).
- No loud music after 23.00, no big parties. However, small gatherings with your friends are perfectly fine.
- Please leave the bathroom door open after you finish there because the cats have their toilet also there. :)
- Please leave the shoes by the door together with the other shoes. It helps to keep the apartment clean. Thank you.
I enjoy meeting and talking to new people from different countries and with different cultural backgrounds.
Since I love travelling then starting to host guests via AirBNB seemed to be the logical next step. :)