PLEASE BE AWARE THAT A NEIGHBORING HOME IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Work can legally commence Monday - Saturday, 7am - 6pm. As you can read, from the reviews there is no inconvenience whatsoever. however, I want to be sure there are no surprises.
You'll feel comfortable with enough space for your family or friends. Pampered with on-site attention and curated NY guide book in your Brooklyn home you'll feel taken care from the moment you sent your first email.
Comfortable, safe, clean and private two bedroom apartment in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
Please contact me to check dates, tell me a bit about yourself and your trip BEFORE you request a booking. The calendar is accurate but I might be in communication with other guests.
NOTE: If you would like to check the pricing, you can enter the dates you are interested in and click "book it", the next screen will show you the final price before you process payment and confirm.
Beautiful renovated private two bedroom apartment that sleeps 6 people in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Bright, comfortable and totally private apartment in a two family house. The number #1 neighborhood in NY per NY Magazine. Walking distance to subways, restaurants, bars, and Prospect Park.
- Bedroom #1 (sleeps 2) - big, bright bedroom with 3 windows, queen size bed, dresser, closet and air conditioner in summer
- Bedroom #2 - (sleeps 2) cozy bedroom with full-size bed and dresser, air conditioner in summer
- Living Room (sleeps 2) with flat screen TV and futon that opens to a bed
- Full Eat-in-Kitchen - Toaster, Microwave, Pots, Pans, Dishes, Coffee, Tea, Cereal, Milk and some cooking items (oil, vinegar, etc)
- Full Bathroom with tub
- Clean Towels and linens provided
- Free Wifi
Please note that prices vary depending on the season and number of guests. The calendar shows correct prices for 1 person.
Entire 2nd floor of a private two-family house in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Walking distance to Prospect Park (concerts during the summer), cafes, restaurants, and bars. We are walking distance to a 7-eleven, supermarket and drugstore that are open 24-hours a day.
9th Street and 4th Avenue Train station with the F, G and R train is 5 blocks from my home. Convenient to Grand Central Terminal, Times Square, Union Square, Greenwich Village, Metropolitan Met Museum, MOMA, Central Park, Empire State Building, Midtown.
- Fresh linens and towels
- Air conditioning in summer/Heat in winter
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free hi-speed WiFi
- Coffee, teas and some breakfast items
- Hair dryer and iron
- Cable TV with Showtime and HBO
- Neighborhood guidebook - guest compared it to best travel book!
Check-In at 3:00 pm
Check-Out at 11:00 am
I live in the second apartment and I'm available for any questions.
"R" Train to 9th St/4th Ave
"F" or “G” Train to 4th Ave/9th Street
The train station is 5 blocks away at the 4th Ave/9th Street Station. Less than 10-minute walk.
It's your entire private apartment. You don't share it with anyone else.
Interakcija s gostima
I live on the ground floor apartment and I'm available for any questions.
• Please note every human in your group must be included in the guest numbers so I don't exceed my maximum capacity of 4 people.
I do not have a 'children stay free' policy.
Every person in your group must be included in the guest numbers regardless of age. My policy is that guests of any age are charged the same. Therefore Airbnb's system will not calculate the correct guest numbers and accommodation fee when they're under 2's included. To manually override this, enter children under 2 as though they were in the 2-12 category. This will make sure you know exactly what you'll be charged BEFORE you book.
• Remove your shoes.
• All guests pay, regardless of age.
• No pets - sorry fido has to stay home
• No parties, no outside visitors or overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. Including downloads.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Recycle - I get fine from the city if we don't recycle properly.
• Return all keys.
The apartment is on the second floor of a private house. There is one flight of stairs. I live in the ground floor apartment, which means I'm available for questions.
Ovaj domaćin ima 323 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Come and get spoiled by a Bilingual (English/Spanish) accomplished Superhost. Whether is your first Airbnb trip or your 10th, experience ease, comfort, and safety. Get acquainted with the Best of Brooklyn using a fantastic personal neighborhood guide book that guests rave about in my reviews. Helpful without being intrusive, I’m here to answer your questions and to make sure you have a pleasant, memorable stay.
Thanks to Airbnb, Eveland Bed and Breakfast was born in 2010, me a while before then. I was raised in the island of Puerto Rico and have lived in Brooklyn for over 20 years. Si, se habla mal espanol. I have lived in my current home for over ten years. I loved it from the moment I saw it and lots of guests have felt that same cozy, warm feeling as well. It's an delightful retreat after a day enjoying the "city" buzz.