we are offering our cosy guestroom (13m²) with a double-bed (1,40m) in the heart of beautiful Rostock!
You will be sharing bathroom and kitchen of the apartment with us (Nadja & Thomas), but nevertheless mutual privacy is very important to us!
The apartment is very close to citycentre (10-15 minutes) and central station (5-7 min).
You will be provided with fresh bedsheets during your stay, but please bring your own towels and shampoo, thank you!
For further information scroll down.
- Old building with high ceilings and wooden floors, in the high class district of the citycentre
- The old building is well isolated, which means that the flat is warm in the winter and comfortably cool in the summer
- You will share the bathroom and kitchen with us (Nadja & Thomas)
- Bathroom with double washbasin, bathtub and rainshower. Please bring your own towels and shampoo!
- Shared garden (7 neighbors in the house)
- You can use stuff in the kitchen, like dishes, kettle, coffeemaker, etc.
- No breakfast/meals provided! If you want to cook, please ask us before!
- If you need a parking lot, you can probably get a private one behind our house, but mostly there are also free parking lots in our street
- Note to dog phobics or dog allergics: there´s a little dog living with us in the flat (see last picture). She´s very quiet, nice and well-behaved.
Interakcija s gostima
We usually like to do our "own thing", so are not interested in building up friendships via Airbnb. Privacy is very important to us, so we close our roomdoors to not disturb our guests. So please understand that we don´t want to spend the days/evenings together with you and that we don´t want to guide you through the city. Nevertheless we are there for you if you have any questions or need help, of course :) So don´t hesitate to come up to us or send me a message via cellphone!