Relax at this charming boutique cabin in a forest glade. Enjoy a great mountain view from covered porch.
Super weekly discount (7th night FREE).
Charming 1,300 sq ft cottage near Slocan Lake set in the stunning Valhalla mountains. Lovely mountain view. Fully equipped, sleeps 6, full kitchen, 2 baths, dining room, BBQ, covered porch, wood-stove, fireplace. Great for a family, a couple, or a group of friends.
Summer: 4-night minimum stay (unless we have shorter blocks of time between bookings, check Calendar) / Shoulder seasons: 2-night minimum stay. Winter: one week.
Stay 6 nights and get your 7th night free!
Time for some peace and quiet and room to breathe? The Cottage in Hills features spacious, lovely landscaping, a mountain view, a covered porch for outdoor dining and relaxing and an outdoor fireplace (don't forget the marshmallows). Enjoy evenings under the stars in a place where you can still see the stars! Enjoy boating, swimming and beaching at nearby Slocan Lake and world-class hiking, biking and cross-country skiing from your front door. You'll love this fully equipped, country-casual cottage in the forest.
You'll be renting an entire house -- a 1,300 sq foot cottage with a private lawn/garden area, an outdoor fireplace and plenty of places to lounge outdoors in shade or sun. There is a private access road for you to come and go as you please. We have chickens on our farm property (for eggs) and you can buy delicious farm-fresh free-range eggs from us.
Interakcija s gostima
We live nearby on the same property and are here to provide information on the local area. The Cottage is totally private, however, you will have your own space and you can't see our house from the cottage.
This vacation rental by owner cottage will be perfect if you enjoy exploring the natural world, having outdoor adventures and falling into a comfy pillow-top bed at the end of a satisfying day. This self-catering, fully equipped accommodation is perfect for a couple or a family (sleeps 5 adults comfortably and 6 in a pinch) and is pet-friendly (up to two dogs) with prior permission from the manager. Give yourself a break at The Cottage in Hills and prepare to be blown away by one of the most beautiful places on earth: the Slocan Valley region of British Columbia, Canada.
1. When we say "events allowed," we mean a small wedding outdoors on the lawn, NOT a stag party! The Cottage is NOT suitable for large parties or events but it's perfect for a mini-reunion or a girls' weekend (6 people max.)
2. Smoking is allowed OUTDOORS (on the covered porch). Butts must be deposited in the sand-can provided and nowhere else. No smoking anywhere inside the cottage.
3. When you rent The Cottage In Hills it is your private space, you are renting an entire small house with gardens and lawn. Your hosts live on the same rural property; we are around to help you if you want any support or information.
4. We allow one or two well-behaved dog(s) with prior permission from the manager -- discuss this with us when you make your inquiry. There is an additional charge of $10/night/pet for the dog(s) which you'll pay directly to the manager when you get here (Airbnb doesn't have a method for adding this to your booking fee). Under no circumstances may the dog(s) be left alone or at large in the Cottage without its owner(s) present, the dog must be in your care and supervision at all times.
5. We do not provide breakfast or meals. The Cottage in Hills is self-catering, it has a full kitchen where you can make your own meals. You are responsible to do your dishes and tidy up the kitchen. We do the laundry and cleaning between guests but you do your own dishes and leave the kitchen clean. If we have to rewash dirty/greasy/spotty dishes there is an additional charge for this.
5. The Cottage In Hills has its own Rental Agreement with more details about the cottage and environs which we will send once you have a confirmed booking. This Rental Agreement forms part of the legal agreement between us in addition to the standard Airbnb policies and agreement. It's to protect you as well as us. You'll get that once you book.
Having now lived in the Slocan Valley for 20+ years, I am a huge fan of our beautiful region and want to share it with visitors. My mission with The Cottage In Hills is to provide some country solace for city folks. You will love the peace and quiet, beautiful mountain view, and soothing garden area at the cottage.
Five things I can't live without: clean air, clean water, my Dachshund, my husband, and my clarinet.
My style of hosting is to treat my guests as friends come to visit.