Wake up to stunning ocean views! This beautiful, luxury, family-friendly condo in Daytona Beach, FL is perfect for a relaxing vacation or getaway. Recently remodeled, 2 BR (3 beds), 2 baths, new amenities, oceanfront beach access, pool, and more!
We love our home and we certainly hope you have a wonderful time! We ask that you please leave the condo exactly as you found it and treat it as your own.
Basic Unit Rules:
- No Pets
- No smoking
- No parties
- No loud music
- Respect neighbors, keep noise levels down
- No more than 6 persons allowed.
- Do not hang wet clothes or towels from the balcony. You'll find a hanging rack inside that you can bring out to the balcony.
- Please be careful to not break anything. If something should break, please contact us immediately.
-No eating or drinking in the bedrooms!
-When opening the Venetian blinds please make sure the blinds are in the full vertical position (edge facing you) before you slide them to one side. Do not force them.
-There are dowels at the base of the sliding doors for extra security. Take them out to be able to open the door. Put them back to secure the door shut.
-The door will automatically lock after you enter the unit. You may unlock from the inside button if you are going in and out or just to the laundry room.
No smoking in unit. Smoking is permitted on the balcony only and dispose of cigarette butts in a safe and appropriate matter ash tray provided. Cleaning services is in the unit immediately after check out and they will know if anyone has smoked in the Unit. If smoking in the unit is detected the security deposit will be forfeited for special air cleaning.
No hanging towels over balcony and absolutely no throwing anything from the balcony.
The garbage chute and coin operated laundry is located in the door just left of the elevator door.
Please do not set the air conditioner lower than 72* F and when the air conditioning is on keep all doors and windows closed.
Please leave the condo in the condition you found it and no more than one load of used towels and one set of used sheets per bed or it may incur extra ordinary cleaning charges.
-Please only leave ONE DAY'S worth of used towels [1 towel per person] and one set of sheets per bed for normal laundry cleaning.
-There is a laundry fee for excessive laundry of $25.00 per load.
-Run the dishwasher. No dishes/pots/pans/glasses should be left unwashed.
-Clean out refrigerator of any perishable food.
-Dispose of any coffee grounds from the coffee maker and rinse coffee pot.
-Place all trash in the Trash chute is in Landry room to the left of the elevators.
-Please NO SAND in the unit. Extra cleaning charges apply for sand in the Unit!
-Do one final check in every room and bathroom for personal belongings.
-Have a great trip back and come back to visit soon.
HORIZONS CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION RULES & REGULATION
1. Renters must register with the building manager at the front desk upon arrival. Please leave vehicle make and license number at the desk.
2. Never open the lobby or garage door to unknown persons. Make sure all doors are closed behind you.
3. No playing or loitering in the lobby, elevators, stair wells or garage. No smoking in common areas of the building.
4. A suitable cover garment and footwear should be worn in all common areas of the building including hallways and elevators.
5. No offensive noise between 10pm and 8am. Please respect your neighbor's right for quiet
6. Sand and tar must be cleaned from feet and shoes before entering the building. A hose is provided for this at poolside.
7. No objects of any kind should be thrown, dropped or swept from any balcony. No items of any kind may be placed on any balcony so it is visible from the exterior of the building.
8. Children must be supervised in all common areas and on any balconies in the building.
9. Bicycles are not allowed in the hallways, lobby and elevators. Please park them in the bicycle room.
10. Use of any type of grill is prohibited on balconies.
11. Use only your parking space in the garage and park between the lines.
12. Parking of trucks, Mobile homes, utility, motorcycle or boat trailers, commercial and recreational vehicles is prohibited.
13. No objects of any kind may be placed or stored in any hall, lobby or other common property of the building.
14. A minimum 24 hour notice is required to reserve the upper or lower common room and is subject to a cleaning fee.
15. Trash in kitchen size trash bags can be disposed of on each floor via the chute located near the washer-dryer. Recycled items must be taken to the containers in the garage. Oversized trash items can be left in the bicycle room next to the door.
16. Failure to adhere to these rules are means to terminate this agreement immediately with no refund.
17. Low volume radios are permitted at the pool.
18. Pool hours are 7am to Dusk.
19. Close and tie umbrellas after use.
20. Please shower before entering pool.
21. No glass objects allowed in pool area.
22. An adult must accompany children under 12 at all times.
23. Pool furniture must not be removed from the pool area.
24. Small “Kiddie" floats, soft foam, or inflated beach balls are permitted in the pool or pool area.
25. Persons with open sores or children in diapers are not permitted in the pool.
26. Place trash and cigarettes in containers provided.
26. The following are not allowed; persons with open sores or children with diapers, glass objects, surfboards, Frisbee's, feeding birds, reserving pool furniture or removal of pool furniture from the pool area.
ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT, SIGN, AND SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING GUEST VERIFICATION FORM BELOW TO THE MANAGER OF THE HORIZONS UPON CHECK-IN.
(Must be signed and submitted to the Horizons manager upon arrival)
REPEATED RULE INFRACTIONS, SECURITY VIOLATIONS, VANDALISM OR CONDUCT INTERFERING WITH OTHER GUEST CAN AND WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF THE RENTAL AND REMOVAL FROM THE CONDO.
I ____________________________ verify that I have read and
understand the Horizon condominium rules. I agree to abide by all rules specified, and will assure my guests will abide as well.
PRINTED NAME UNIT NUMBER
SIGNATURE and DATE (TO BE RETAINED BY Horizons Condominium Manager)
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Looking to share our wonderful vacation condo in Florida with those looking for a relaxing beach-side vacation.
During our travels in Europe we enjoyed the boutique style Hotels. We tailored and furnished our condo to a boutique style with a relaxed ambiance. We love our time there and we hope you will too!