Hej! Welcome to Solvik and our Swedish summer paradise next to Lake Mälaren! Our house is located 1h 30 min drive from Stockholm, or 13 minutes from Eskilstuna downtown. The main house along with a small guest cottage will sleep 4-6 people comfortably.
Hej / Hello! Welcome to our house in Solvik! Our house offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom + guest cottage. The total living area is about 700 sq ft (~65m2). 4-6 people can sleep here comfortably.
This is a real house, and not one of those "Swedish summer houses" you may come across on Airbnb that is not insulated, offers no plumbing, and only summer water. Our house is fully insulated and offers all the regular amenities that you would expect from a "real" house.
* The big bedroom sleeps 2 (queen size bed with memory foam topper)
* The smaller bed room sleeps 2 (new, modern bunkbeds)
* The guest cottage sleeps 2 (new, modern bunkbeds)
* There is a sofa bed in the living room that sleeps 2, if that's preferred over either of bunkbeds. Still, we only rent out to max 6 people at once. And yes, that includes children :)
Fully stocked kitchen with everything you could possibly need to cook a meal! Large size fridge and freezer.
Washer/Dryer can be found in the bathroom.
Flatscreen TV with cable TV and wi-fi (fiber coming fall 2017!)
Cozy covered outdoor patio for those long and warm nights. BBQ grill available.
You will be able to enjoy the main house, the guest cottage which sleeps 2 people, a big roomy outdoor space and of course the small (public, but very private) beach that you access through the forrest (about 350 meters from house).
Interakcija s gostima
If i'm not available to come greet you on the day you arrive, one of my family members will be happy to show you around the house! Or, if you prefer, you can "check in" by yourself. I will always be available on phone or via email for questions during your stay.
We speak Swedish and English!
~Location, Location, Location!~
Our house in Solvik is close to everything!
1h 20 min from Stockholm (Old Town) by car. You can easily go back and forth during the day.
15 min from Eskilstuna by car
* 5 min drive to Torshälla Golf Club
* 7 min drive to reach the closest grocery store in Torshälla
* 15 min drive to reach Parken Zoo (Zoo, Amusement Park, Outdoor swimming pools)
* 15 min drive to reach Tuna Park (shopping center)
The best part of this house is the proximity to Lake Mälaren. By foot, you can reach a small beach that is very private. There's also a bigger beach, Solviksbadet, about 5-10 min walk from the house.
This is our Swedish summer house, our little paradise! Please take care of the house as if it is your own, as we do live here throughout the year as well.
Other house rules:
1) Please keep noise down so that you do not disturb the neighbors. Must be quiet by 11:00pm (15:00)
2) No shoes inside, please. No pets.
3) Recycling all garbage is required by the city (all bins and instructions provided)
4) We are proud to offer a 100% smoking free environment. No smoking allowed inside or around the property.
Od 1. Svibanj 2018. - 31. Kolovoz 2018. minimalni boravak je 6 noćenja.