New home in an incredible East side neighborhood, in our modern in-law apartment! Very central in Portland, close to downtown, the Pearl, and inner east side areas.
Close to the freeway to Beaverton (Nike), free parking, public transit access, and walk to nearly everything you'll need.
1 month minimum stay
Equipped with top of the line finishes in the kitchen and bathroom (including radiant heat floors in the bathroom!), this space is a little haven. Super quiet with upgraded sound insulation, you should enjoy plenty of peace and quiet.
- king size bed with deluxe mattress
- smart tv with Netflix, Hulu, HBO go
- private patio
A few noise-related things to be aware of (I'm a super light sleeper so have a lot of empathy for people sensitive to noise!):
- We are in portland, so naturally our neighbors on 2 sides have chickens. They're generally quiet but they cluck when laying eggs.
- There is a Baptist church on the block behind us. They have service on Sundays at 11am, and when they get going you can hear music and the preacher doing her preaching. We love listening to it, but if you're not expecting to hear a Baptist church service it can be a bit surprising. You really can't hear it unless you're on your patio or have windows open.
- We live directly upstairs from you. We don't wear shoes in the house, generally are quiet walkers, and also have extra sound protection between the floors. It's pretty quiet but not totally silent.
This is a fully permitted and legal vacation rental, as we have gone through the permitting process with the City of Portland.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
Check-in after 3pm / Check-out by 11am
*We use door codes, so you have lots of flexibility about arrival and departure time - no need to coordinate with us so long as you comply with the above parameters
We don't allow smoking (of any kind, even though it's legal in Oregon) in the building, or on the patio.
We unfortunately can't allow pets due to allergies so no furry visitors :/
REBECCA'S CANCELLATION POLICY
We'll give a full refund for cancellations made at least 30 days prior to check in (Airbnb will auto-refund you 50% then I will manually give the remaining 50%, less Airbnb's fees). You'll receive only a 50% refund (by Airbnb) if you cancel more than 1 week prior to arrival, and if you cancel less than 1 week before arrival there's no refund.
Please apply common sense while staying - don't be crazy or do crazy stuff - loud parties, unexpected disruptive guests, wake the neighbors, etc. We strive to always be good neighbors, both to Airbnb guests and to others who live on our block - we hope you'll do the same.
Ovaj domaćin ima 221 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije