Beautiful house in a SAFE and QUIET neighborhood, located in the middle of our cultural city. 24h/7d public transportation, the bus stop is STEPS AWAY from the house. After an exciting/busy day you can always come back home to relax.
We have hosted students & interns that went to DePaul, KENDALL, Inst. Medical Educ, IL Inst. of Art, Loyola, Argosy, Roosevelt, East-West, UIC, R. Morris, U. Of Illinois, Columbia, NEIU, Dominican, AIME, etc. Business, Companies, Clinics & Hospitals
Our home is your home: we are sharing our beautiful and relaxing home by AIRBNB and we want to give you the best, simple and unique at same time.
You can enjoy our Beautiful red brick house in a safe and quiet neighborhood located in the middle of a very cultural northwest side of the city equipped with a beautiful back yard & comfortable climate. As a guest or student you will have access to 24 hour public transportation (buses, city train and METRA, UBER) a great variety of stores where you can find products, fresh produce and internationally, restaurants such as Mexican Puerto Rican, Peruvian, polish, Italian, Greek, middle eastern, Asian and American diners.
- 2 huge parks with an outdoor swimming pools and indoor in one of the parks, public library, gym, one of the city colleges of Chicago, the mall, post office, and 30 minutes to the lake in public transportation, 20 minutes in car and 35 minutes to downtown in public transportation, 25 by car.
Chicago is a huge city to explore if you want your stay to be memorable and exciting here are some things to do: easy access to see a CUBS or SOX game, visit the different diverse neighborhoods for the street festivals, see our amazing architecture in downtown, ride the double Decker bus, visit ALL of our beautiful amazing museums, Millennium park which offers free concerts, the Art institute, take a stroll on the magnificent Michigan mile, Navy Pier, plays and operas, also take a walk, run, biking or sunbathe in our beautiful beaches in front of the blue lake Michigan.
Want to continue the fun at night? There are lots of things to do such as dance clubs, lounges, bars, and movie theaters.
After an exciting day in the city you can always come to a very comfortable home. To relax in the backyard, take a nap, nice warm shower, read book or laid back and listen to music, so you can start another exciting new day.
Your bedroom: You can have a clean and private bedroom with a Queen bed and comfortable pillows and the bed sheets and blankets are top notch and comfortable, and during cold time we can provide thermal topnotch blankets; a night stand, a dresser, enough closet space, and if you are student we can provide a computer desk with cabinet and bookshelf to store things. Your bedroom also has a window with curtains, an alarm clock with radio. We have air conditioners that we use during hot days, one of them is located in the living room and the other one is in the kitchen that have the power to cool the whole apartment; the other one is in your bedroom. The room has also a ceiling fan so during the summer or warm days will help to cool your room more faster. We able to ad an additional twin size bed for the third guest!
During the winter time we have a heater radiator that keeps the room and the whole apartment in a comfortable temperature to keep you warm and cozy.
>> You can have access to our laundry, so guest like you would not have to go elsewhere to do laundry.
Most of the time when we travel we’re tired or stress. Would it be nice to receive a relaxing massage? To answer the question, yes, we offer (if interested) upon arrival, a 5 minutes chair massage with no cost. Also if interested in a more Relaxing Therapeutic table massage, we can offer 45 to 60 minutes massage with an additional cost in an aroma therapy ambiance and/or relaxing music. At the end of the relaxing massage, you may also enjoy a cup of organic green or red tea. The therapist focuses on deep tissue, some sports massage and trigger points. By receiving a Relaxing Therapeutic Massage you’re going to feel energized, relaxed, rejuvenated so you can enjoy your visit here in the Windy City and in our home.
You will enjoy our apartment using our comfortable share living room, and is call it the Relaxing room with a beautiful carpet and many pillows and a few chairs to relax, listen to quiet and relaxing music, do yoga, meditation, or receiving a Relaxing Therapeutic Massage, or read a book while feeling the breeze of our ceiling fan, I have decorated this space with plants and some international decorations of our trips, no TV in this living room.
The shared dining room is spacious with a comfortable table for four people, light decorated with our trip souvenirs. You can also enjoy your meals around the table or on the kitchen table as you want.
You can use our shared bathroom where we can provide clean towels, other amenities such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream, body lotion and toiletries.
We have a good kitchens with a stove with conventional oven, stove extractor, refrigerator with ice maker and cold water to store your fresh produces, cabinets, microwave, toaster, blender, pots, pans, kitchen tools, etc. and a pantry to store your food products, etc.
Enjoy cooking your own lunch or dinner; you can cook your meals from 10:00am to 8pm. where we can provide kitchen utensils to facilitate the time for your cooking. We can provide also a specific space for your fresh produces in the refrigerator. You can also prepare your own smoothies and beverages.
Please you have to CLEAN everything that you used and leave everything as it was, please whatever you dirty clean it. You can enjoy your meals in two places: in the kitchen table or in the dining room.
During your stay you can use the beautiful back yard of the house and our new patio, you can use this yard by using our umbrellas, a yard chair or using your own towel to relax, for sunbathing or read a book, you can also have a peaceful experience enjoying our tons of plants and flowers, during the day beautiful birds singing around the yard, you can also use the grill outside. Remember to clean up after yourself. If you want to enjoy the show of lighting bugs you have to go outside after the sunset!
Private & FREE Wi-fi 24/7.
If you have a car, free parking is allowed a few steps from the house. On my block is Residential Parking (You need a permit) I you want to have access to the city of Chicago parking permit please let me know to facilitate the information.
Interakcija s gostima
- We live in the property so we will definitely be available to meet you, help you check in, answer any questions or help with any information that you may need, give restaurant recommendations, or just have a great conversation in any of our comfortable areas if you want!
I will try my best to help you feel comfortable at all time.
- We will be very happy to receive you in our comfortable home, please when you apply for a room, share a little about yourself, and if you come with another guest we would like to know about him/her as well, what brings you to visit Chicago? And why or what made you chose my place? We are going to thank you.
- this room is located in the SECOND floor of our house and there are NO PETS living in this floor.
- Please, we would like to see a clear picture of you on your AIRBNB profile, so we can quickly know to identify you when you come to check into my home. Thank You.
- Quiet time after 10pm to 9:00 am specially weekdays. Please no sounds or noises, you can use your headphones between these hours to listen to your music. Quiet time during the Weekends after 12 midnight or 1am to 10am is fine.
- Please be mindful that the common areas are shared, so maintain a clean environment.
- Always lock the doors when you leave or entering into the house using the key that we provided you.
- When you are not in your room or bedroom, please be considerate with the use of the energy, TURN OFF lights, fan, air conditioner, etc.
- When you are going to sleep, please make sure to turn off all lights behind you
- If you have planned to do your check out very early in the morning, please leave the door of your bedroom open and if we are not available to receive the keys, please put the keys on the bed.
- Please read the signs with additional information (friendly reminders) that are placed in different areas of the house (rooms, doors, cabinets, bathroom, etc.) we encourage you to follow the indications.
- Breakfast: you can enjoy your breakfast from 6am to 10am.
•After your breakfast, please clean the area that you are occupying: kitchen table, dining table, stove, dishes, etc.
- Use of the kitchen: If you are going to cook, please enjoy your meal, once again clean after yourself, such as “pots, pans, utensils, dishes, THE STOVE” (make sure after you are done cooking/heating your food that the all GAS PILOTS ARE OFF)
- You will have access to a 24 hours public transportation (77 CTA Bus) the bus stop is steps away from the house
- Access to gym: half block of the house
- Acces to ZIPCARS: car rental
- We expect that our guest(s) enjoy their stay in our home, also we expect that our guest(s) have a plan to visit our city or a schedule of regular work or studies, we expect that our guest(s) not stay COOPED in the house.
- We have a laundry on site, so guest like you would not have to go elsewhere to do laundry.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
1. No smoking, if you smoke you have to go outside of the property walk around the neighborhood, include no smoking on the yard, back porch or any place that is part of the property.
2. No illegal drugs
3. No visitors are allowed
4. You are free to come and go in anytime, but please be considerate at late hours.
5. We ask that you please clean-up after yourself; this includes washing your own dishes
6. Do not leave clothes laying around in the common areas, clean your hair from the shower drain.
7. If there is any damage, spills, or any broken things, please let us know. Otherwise, it may be subjected to additional fees that will be deducted from the deposits.
8. No eat or bring plates in the bedroom
9. No make noise No moving stuff
10. Turn off air conditioning and lights if you're not in the room
11. Please be considerate with other guests and or family members during the sleeping time: no music, sounds or noises during sleeping time, you can use your headphones.
12. Please let us know if you have any issues, problems, concerns or an emergency by calling or texting immediately.
13. Please be considerate with others putting your sound notification of your text message or income calls in low level. Remember to turn off your sound notification or to put in very low level during the sleeping time or if there are family members or guests watching a movie in the living room.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Note: when you check in you'll receive our house manual and house rules to facilitate and guide you.
Ovaj domaćin ima 75 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I live in Chicago for more of 20 years and is a wonderful city, Why I love Chicago? for its diverse ethnicity, people, theaters, museums, diverse neighborhoods and its street festivals, its amazing architecture in downtown, entertainment venues and restaurants.
Chicago has a long story of developing a strong and multicultural community, working united for their people, sharing their multiple values and skills to support each other.
- Here is a little something about myself: I am self employed and Community Organizer and I am work for many years around social justice issues promoting leadership, civil rights and education, I am also part of a global company as an Entrepreneur and Global Trader, I'm Hispanic and I was born in Perú, with German Spanish descent; non-smoker very respectful, laid back, easy going and very friendly.
We are a family of three and we are very friendly, respectful and also we have three cats that are part of our family that lives with us in the first floor (no cats in the lower floor or second floor)
Greetings from Chicago
Yo vivo en Chicago por más de 20 años y es una ciudad maravillosa, ¿Por qué me encanta Chicago? por sus diversas etnias, su gente, teatros, museos, diversos barrios y sus festivales callejeros, su impresionante arquitectura en el centro, lugares de entretenimiento y restaurantes.
Chicago tiene una larga historia de desarrollo de una comunidad fuerte y multicultural, trabajando unidos para su pueblo, compartiendo sus múltiples valores y habilidades para apoyarse mutuamente.
- Aquí hay un poco de algo sobre mí: soy Auto empleado y un Organizador Comunitario y trabajo por muchos años en torno a la justicia social promoviendo el liderazgo, los derechos civiles y la educación, también soy parte de una Compañía Global como Empresario y Comerciante Global , soy hispano y nací en el Perú, con ascendencia española alemán; no fumo, y soy muy respetuoso, relajado, tranquilo y muy amable. Somos una familia de tres y somos muy amables, respetuosos y también tenemos tres gatos que son parte de nuestra familia que viven con nosotros en el primer piso (no gatos en El Segundo piso o el sótano)
Saludos desde Chicago!