Located just 1 min walk from the beach in a vibrant, relaxing neighbourhood, the apartment is perfect for a city-beach get away. The area has bars, restaurants and a supermarket; & is only 15 mins from Barcelona's centre and its famous attractions.
– Treat the flat as if it was your own home.
– Respect the neighbours from 11pm to 9am. This means NO parties in under any circumstance.
– No other people allowed in the property.
– Please don’t smoke in the flat.
– Air-conditioning/heating units can only be used for a maximum of 2 hours a day, with all windows closed for optimum effect.
– Please double lock the door when you are leaving the property and close all the windows (you can leave one living room window and the bedroom open ajar for ventilation).
– Please turn off all lights when you leave the property.
– Please take out the trash before you leave.
I'm a British copy writer who lives in Barcelona. I have only been living here since the start of the year, so I am still working on my Spanish and Catalan. Luckily my wife, who is an artist (and whose creations are all around our apartment) speaks 6 languages (Spanish, Catalan, Italian, French, Portuguese and English)... so she does most of the talking. When I do speak in Spanish (mostly limited to the standard "Dos cervezas por favor"), I take a ridiculous amount of pride in it. I love Barcelona and our flat here. It's a beautiful city, that never ceases to surprise and delight. I hope you'll find the same when you come to visit