The largest bedroom in the house & it's on the 3rd floor. Double bed. Top of stairs room door on left. Deep closet has iron and ironing board. Great for long-term reservations.
All art original paintings.
Exterior door to house remains open. Code for keypad lock sent after reservation confirmed.
My home is centrally located a few blocks south of Johns Hopkins University. Close to R Haus, the Movement Lab, Parts and Labor, Paper Moon Diner and Sweet 27.
Parking is very easy especially compared to other parts of the city. During the week I have 2 guest parking passes for guests to use. There are a few 'free' spaces available across the street - read the signs. I also have access to a large fenced-in lot behind my house but that is only for emergency use.
On the weekends parking is ticket-free.
This room has an iron and ironing board. I also provide sheets, towels, hair dryer, shampoo, coffee & teas. There is also food storage if you want to buy your own food and cook it here; sections in the refrigerator are labeled w/room name.
The house is in-between south and north-running bus routes; the Hopkins shuttle is 1/2 block away. My home is a quick bus ride to and from the train station if you'd like to pop up to NYC or south to DC.
With the exception of the other bedrooms (this is a 6 bedroom house) all areas of the house are open to my guests. There is a propane grill outside for grilling. The kitchen has a gas cook top and oven and is fully stocked for cooking. The television and DVD player are in the living room. The back porch is where smoking is allowed and is extremely comfortable and laid-back.
I also have a small garden in the back yard.
Laundry machines are in the basement.
Interakcija s gostima
If I am here I am happy to be of assistance. If I'm not - a phone call or text is fine. My job is to help you enjoy yourself, accomplish goals and to feel at home!
This area has recently been, 'Discovered' and there are so many new restaurant, bars, galleries, etc., opening it is hard to keep up with it so pardon me if I haven't heard of a place! I am also close to Ottobar.
2. Please wipe the kitchen counters and table, stove, etc., if you use the kitchen.
Please load all dirty dishes into the dishwasher back to front to prevent breakage.
3. No excessively loud music.
4. No candle or incense burning.
5. Please recycle as much as you can - rinse out cans and bottles before putting them in the recycling bins.
6. If you have filled your designated refrigerated food areas use a marker to put your name on your food so that other guests don't mistake it for their use.
7. Please return guest parking permits. City residents may not get them replaced if accidentally taken by a guest.
8. Turn off lights and AC's when leaving your room for long periods of time; also other lights EXCEPT FOR the exterior vestibule light. This stays on for security. There is also a small light button on the keypad at the top which lights up the numbers.
9. A $25.00 late check-out fee will be assessed if guests don't check out by 11:00 am. This is how I make my living - I do all cleaning, and when guests stay over the check-out time - it really messes up my daytime schedule to get all rooms cleaned, laundry done, etc.
I am not a multi-national corporation hotel chain with millions of dollars, lots of employees, etc! Please respect and understand this.
10. Smoking is allowed on the back porch ONLY.
Ovaj domaćin ima 257 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije