Welcome in Rome!
A luxury house in the heart of Rome, few minutes walking from Vatican Museum and from Metro Station.
Your luxury in Rome, your private house is located in one of Rome’s most exclusive areas (Prati), close to Saint Peter and Vatican Museums (850m), and few steps (5') away from the subway station (Ottaviano-San Pietro stop, Metro A line).
It's the ideal place for your holidays.
Large living room with one queen-size sofa bed , kitchen, 2 bathrooms, double room, all rooms are equipped with air conditioned.
All amenities included, no hidden costs
- Wi -Fi
- Bed linen , towels, bath mat
- Fully equipped kitchen ( fridge, freezer, toaster , microwave , cutlery, crockery , pots, pans , etc)
- sugar , coffee, tea, etc.
- Bathroom, toilet paper - Washing machine ( soap provided )
- TV, DVD
- tourist information , brochures
- Guides / maps - cleaning fee is already included in the Airbnb invoice!
- Check-in: 2-9pm, an extra is due after 9pm
- FREE early check- in and late check -out, if feasible
- City Tax due on arrival (3.50pp/per night)
Interakcija s gostima
At the check-in we will welcome you at the House, helping with luggages, and handing you the keys. After showing the house, with all comforts, we will give you detailed information about the area : what to see, how to get around, places to visit, and all the services and amenities nearby (supermarkets, restaurants, etc..).
City Tax due on arrival (3.50pp/per night)
Welcome to our apartment. We hope you will enjoy your stay and we will do our best to make you feel at home. In order to make it more convenient for all of us, there are few things we would appreciate that you kindly pay attention to:
1. Please, NO smoking
2. We would appreciate it if you turn off the light and A/C when you leave the house.
3. Please don't slam the doors.
4. City tax 3.50 euros each per day
I'm an easy-going individual who simply loves life! My apartment is a reflection of who I am as a person. Comfortably, the apt is extremely homey, cozy, central.
Hope to have you as my guests soon!