Fantastic early 20e century house facing a lake, and surrounded by a luxurious garden.
Ground floor: Fully equipped kitchen oven, induction stove, micro-wave, american fridge, expanding wooden table (seat 6 to 12). The dining room has amazing fur
This is my family house we have decided to offer to other families or group of friends to enjoy some time in a cherished home. A classic Eden!
The house can be entered from the kitchen or from the front porch accessing directly the main hall. This 300m2 house is a 20th century classic construction refurbished in the same architectural style. It's a very bright and calm family house that offers all the confort you may need. The surrounding are exquisite: a luxurious garden (1000m2) with it old open air washing place, old trees and well maintained grass and flowers, it is surrounded by high walls and two large iron portals outside of which you'll find grassy fields, horses and woods. The house faces a 5 hectares lake inhabited by dukes and gooses (in season) the lake is a protected natural reserve with a restricted access to public, so you may enjoy it almost exclusively. From the house you have access to nice forest walks. It's very calm, you may hear mostly birds, frogs and horses. Next to the house is an equestrian center where you can find horses and poneys and why not take a lesson or go for a ride in the country side during your stay?
The ground floor - all rooms open on the lake-:
-Kitchen : Fully equipped kitchen (30m2) oven, induction stove, micro-wave, american fridge, expanding wooden table (seat 6 to 10).
- Dining room: (35m2) has amazing furniture "holland renaissance" style that consists in two major sideboard, and one table and armchairs seating 8 to 14 (when expanded) people.
- Entrance Hall: You'll have here the stair case to the upper floors.
- Living-room: (45m2) amazing room 4m high ceiling, classic chimney equipped with a modern fire-place insert. Double sofa (seats 6), armchairs and chairs.
Upper floors: The house has 2 upper-floors, access to the 1st floor only where the 3 main bedrooms are.
- Grand Master bedroom (40m2) with a queen 160x200, attached bathroom (bath-tube and two washstands), 2 of the 3 larges windows gives a soft light and great view on the lake. Sober yet distinguished decoration. Wardrobe space available.
- Flowers room (25m2) : one single bed and a baby crib, the large window opens on the grassy fields.
- Princess room: beautiful room "under the roof" large double bed (queen 160x200) and one single bed. 5 windows 180 view on the surroundings, the lake and the green field. This used to be my room!
This floor had one extra bathroom between the Princess and the Flowers room. There is an independent toilet. Access to the upper floor (storage and dressing rooms) will be closed.
-The Travelers room: Southeast asian decoration mixed with old french style, beautiful glass doors opening on the garden. Large double bed (queen 160x200), desk, armchair, independent bathroom with toilet and shower. Accessible from the house (staircase leaving from the hall) or directly from the garden.
- The office is next to the travelers room. It offers a little space for readers.
- The washing machine is located on the garden floor after the large storage room. No space to chill out there but convenient for your weekly laundry!
1000M2 of green lush enclosed just for you and your family. Ping pong table, outside game at available. An old washing place filled with fresh water seats under magnificent trees and is the perfect place to dip in your tired feet during the summer. For the same reason toddlers need to be watched at all time because the washing place is not enclosed.
The house is ready for you with bathroom towels, linens, kitchen towels ustensiles, basic soap, shampoo, water.. etc. If you need something special like extra bed, extra linens, bicycles (etc) we'll do our best to provide it or help you to find the best way to get it!
Very easy access:
- 1 hour from CDG airport
- 30 minutes from Orly Airport
- 40 minutes from Gare de Lyon by RER D, 52 minutes from Gare du Nord (stop CESSON)
- House is 10 minutes from A6 (Paris-Lyon- South Highway), A5 (Troyes), A104 (Francilienne).
Interakcija s gostima
Prior and during your stay you'll always be in touch with one of us Elisabeth (my mother), Alex (my brother) and me. The house is completely yours but we are around if needed to help you to enjoy all it has to offer.
We are a friendly family of 3 renting our amazing home in the most beautiful country sides of South Paris. We are used to welcome international guests and always enjoy new encounters and stories!