1 bedroom, 1 bath condo at East end of Sandy Beach. Great views of Sea of Cortez & Old Port. Completely furnished w/fridge, washer, dryer, a/c, fully equipped kitchen, linen, walk in shower & more! One of my favorite restaurants (Max's) is across the street & Malecon is a $2 cab ride away. Bedroom has a california king bed with a queen sized pull out couch in family room. Complex has a pool, jacuzzi and fitness room at your disposal. Water access is a short walk in front of hotel next door.
Generous sized private one bedroom condo with queen sized pull out couch in family room on the east end of Sandy Beach in Marina Pinacate sleeps 4. Parking is directly in front of the building and there is a guard gate and 24 hour security. The condo is in the best part of town as you have the best of all worlds; beach access, terrific restaurants, bars & shopping across the street and Malecon/Old Port is a quick $2/pp cab ride away (taxis can always be found on the street in front of the the resort)
Interakcija s gostima
Although I am not always in Rocky Point, I am always just a text, e-mail or phone call away! Keys can be left for you right at the condo (a combination for the lockbox will be provided after your stay is confirmed). You will be left to enjoy a wonderful beach vacation in your very own private slice of paradise!
There are many different Wifi networks in the resort and depending where you are at the time, just select the one with the strongest signal. They all have the same password (listed in the secured section).
- Property is managed through Mar De Cortez where you will pick up the keys
- Check in is 4pm, Check out is 11am
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Maximum of 4 Guests Allowed
- Must Check in With Security at Property upon Arrival
* Marina Pinacate is located on top of a breakwater. Because they are raised up from the sea, the owners have built a strip of beach on top of the breakwater. To get to the "beach" beach, you walk about 50 yards past the hotel next door to the steps down to the water. The resort has its own beach, but it is not at water level, rather, it is on a man-made rock cliff with an impressive view of the bay.
Ovaj domaćin ima 11 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I love anything having to do with the water. The sun, the sand, the beach and especially the water itself. I'm absolutely in love with Rocky Point and hope that you fall in love with it too!!