Have a memorable Southern Idaho escape by staying at this 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin in the heart of Cub River! The property sleeps 16 people and boasts a home theater, a deck with stunning views and more, this dwelling is the ultimate alpine home away from home!
The ‘Cub River Cozy Cabin’ features a massive 3,000 square feet of well-appointed living space, making it an ideal accommodation choice for a family or group of close friends looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. As soon as you arrive at this wonderfully secluded property, you’ll immediately feel at ease. The cabin is situated on a full acre of private land, surrounded by towering pines, rolling hilltops, and gently sloped valleys. Look forward to spending your vacation mornings perched atop the cabin's large private deck, slowly sipping a warm cup of tea with the Cub River’s dancing waters providing a tranquil soundtrack.
Upon entering the cabin, you’ll feel right at home inside its inviting interior, where you’ll find comfortable furnishings, rustic mountain decor and plenty of cozy wood accents. Additionally, everything you’ll need to feel as relaxed as possible is here, including central heating and air conditioning, a gas fireplace, a theater room with 120" screen and in-unit laundry machines for added comfort. After an action-packed day spent exploring Idaho’s great outdoors, return home to cook a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, which is complete with all the culinary appliances you’ll need to bring your favorite recipes to fruition. When dinner’s ready, gather around the large wooden dining table, with seating for 8, to devour the tasty home cooked fare. Additional barstool seating can be found at the kitchen island, ensuring that there’s room for everyone in your travel party to enjoy meals together.
For dessert, bundle up and head outside to roast marshmallows around the firepit. When the fire begins to die and you start to get chilly, retreat to the downstairs family room for some nighttime entertainment. Curl up on the plush wraparound couch to watch your favorite movie on the magnificent 120-inch projector screen or get competitive with an exciting game of air hockey. When you’re finally ready to call it a night, retire to any of the cabin’s 5 inviting bedrooms to rest up for the next exciting vacation day!
Nestled on an acre of land on the serene banks of the Cub River, this secluded home is ideally located for abounding outdoor recreation! When you stay here, you’ll be close to several Cub River Recreation Areas, where you’ll enjoy access to ATV and hiking trails, hunting areas and wonderful fishing. The remote location allows you to sit back, relax and absorb the area’s stunning natural beauty - you’ll even be able to catch the occasional glimpse of the area’s wildlife. Whether you choose to unwind in the comfort of the dwelling or take advantage of the region’s abundant outdoor recreation, this spectacular Preston vacation rental cabin certainly won’t disappoint!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-home theater with 120-inch projector screen (with amazon fire tv sticks), air hockey table, outdoor fire pit, central heating and air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, gas fireplace, and much more
- Enjoy the best of outdoor living on the large private deck, where you can admire picturesque alpine views!
- Spectacular location on 1 private acre - Easy access to abounding outdoor recreation activities!
Bedroom Configuration (Property accommodates 16):
- Master Bedroom (Main Floor): King-sized Bed (accommodates 2)
- Bedroom 1 (Main Floor): Queen-sized Bed (accommodates 2)
- Bedroom 2 (Downstairs): Queen-sized Bed and Full-sized Bed (accommodates 4)
- Bedroom 4 (Downstairs): Queen-sized Bed (accommodates 2)
- Open Loft (Upstairs): Queen-sized Bed and Four TwinXL-sized Beds (accommodates 6)
**WINTER NOTICE** Please be aware, the Cub River Cozy Cabin is only accessible by snowmobile or snowshoe during the months of December - March
**CELL SERVICE** Please note this is a remote cabin and only T-mobile cell service is available at the cabin because of a private T-mobile cell tower that has been installed on the property. All other cell carriers get service back on the main road about 1.5 miles away.
- NO smoking
- NO pets allowed
- NO open invite parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply