This Cottage has 2bed/2bath and is close to LAX in a working class neighborhood. It is very clean and welcoming for travelers.
Sorry NO Filming or Pets.
1queen bed, 1double bed and 1twin bed.
I do not charge for babies under two years old.
I will consider discounts for:
1. Repeat guests
2. Solo travelers
Check in is 4pm, however please advise as to your estimated time of arrival as I meet you at check in. If you need a check in between late, please ask and I will do my best to accommodate.
These are common sense rules, but I thought I'd mention some for clarity:
- Registered guests only. Check-in by person making reservation only.
-No parties, loud noises or loud music at any time. City ordinance is 10pm.
-No smoking, vaping or herb of any kind. There is a patio outside for Cigars and cigarettes, but no cannabis.
-No shoes inside house.
- Overall please be tidy, clean up any kitchen mess, dishes and food items, and use the wastebasket. Trash bin is outside. Blue is clean recyclables, Large Brown bin is all other trash.
-Please ask - if furniture needs to be moved, I'll have it done for you.
Please, don't scratch or drag items across countertops or any surface.
-Wipes, feminine articles and other items go in trash as to not clog toilet.
- No sand in house, please shake out or shower at the beach.
- The kitchen maybe used for light meals only, No grease of any kind. Fragrant smelling foods last longer than guests, so please none of these foods out of courtesy to others.
- please eat at the table and not on the sofa or bedrooms as it soils the furniture and rugs.
Any alterations will be done manually, so please contact me first.
-Upon leaving, PLEASE Check out - very appreciated
Essentially, you are renting a loved home, please leave it in the condition it was in when you came. All rules have been mentioned as they are frequently asked questions.
Please enjoy your stay and let me know what you need, I'm happy to help! I have some tips about local attractions if you would like suggestions too!
I'm a mom who loves history, gardening and repurposing vintage items. I studied Business Administration. Since 2013 I've been a stay at home mom, enjoying the time with my two young children. I became a professional organizer, specializing in creating a functional work space. I also sell up cycled vintage furniture.
I am a cleaning junky and I usually keep a very tidy house. You will find that your stay will be calm and refreshing!