The Invisible Venice B&B is easily accessible by public transport and only a few minutes away from the S. Lucia railway station. From there, San Marco square is just 15 minutes walking and the Rialto Bridge is only 10 minutes away!
DOUBLE ROOM with Canal view: Charming&Romantic
DOUBLE ROOM with Canal view: especially ample and carefully furnished, in shabby chic style with double bed and a large window with frontal view of the canal.
Vintage decorations transform this room into a cozy and romantic retreat.
Our charming and furnished bedroom accommodates up to 2 people with the possibility of an extra bed. A baby cot can be placed in the room (any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management at extra fee - subject availability on location).
For our guests we have available a fully equipped shared bathroom with shower, just fully renovated with modern design.
Each rooms is also equipped with a free WI-FI connection.
INVISIBLE VENICE BED&BREAKFAST
Invisible Venice is a Bed&Breakfast, a family home offering accommodations like a small hotel, with check in/out time and different services. Our efforts are to maintain our B&B clean and welcoming, with a cosy and homely atmosphere. In addition, we try to help our guests to experience Venice in a more personal and authentic way.
The B&B is on the second floor of a house with private entrance. We offer elegant, charming furnished bedrooms with frontal views of the Canal, triple, quadruple and double rooms (18 m²). Our rooms are equipped with every modern convenience. Each room is also equipped with a free WI-FI connection for your computer giving you direct access to the internet.
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the Invisible Venice Bed&Breakfast, a charming and quiet oasis close to one of the main shopping streets of Venice, Strada Nuova, one of the main pedestrian arteries of the city.
This is for sure one of the most cheerful and lively areas of Venice, with its local market full of characteristic stalls & shops, together with numerous "bacari" (typical Venetian version of wine bars/pubs, where to drink the aperitif par excellence: the “Spritz”) and few more picturesque dining backdrops which will allow you to dive straight in the authentic Venetian atmosphere.
The Bed&Breakfast is situated in Sestriere Cannaregio, a central area of few, the Ca’ D’Oro Palace, the Venice’s Casino, the Guglie Bridge, the Jewish Ghetto, the Church of Madonna dell'Orto with Tintoretto's frescos and the picturesque Mastelli Palace (also known as Camel’s Palace).
Better yet, our neighborhood is full of great places where to wine and dine at very reasonable prices, while soaking up the atmosphere of an Venice, with all the must-see Venice attractions at hand; just to mention a authentic Venetian quarter.
Our Bed&Breakfast is a charming and quiet oasis away from the main tourist drag away from the tourist crowds, but still within easy access of all the main sights. At our B&B you will experience a homely and pleasant atmosphere.
PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES before you proceed with your reservation.
Please note the following:
• Check in: from 2 pm until 6 pm ONLY BY APPOINTMENT
• Check-out: within 10 am – on request late check-out within 11 am at extra fee 10€ (subject to availability)
• Late check-in available on request at extra fee (subject to availability) - verify with the staff the availability of this service before you book. We accept late arrivals (after 6 pm only until 10 pm) at extra fee for each reservation FROM 15€ MAX 50€ and only by appointment to be arranged by email
• Late check-in after 10 pm is not available
• Venice City Tax may be payable on arrival only cash according to the local regulations
*** CHECK-IN AVAILABLE ONLY BY APPOINTMENT: Please, at least 2 days before your arrival send us your estimated time of arrival to make an appointment with our staff ***
ITALIAN BREAKFAST is available on request on arrival - subject to availability on location - at extra fee 5€xPersonxDay:
ON REQUEST every morning from 8:45 until 9:15 we will be happy to offer to our guests an Italian breakfast, consisting of: toasted bread, biscuits, butter, jam, cereal, yogurt/milk, hot drinks, etc ..
• Free Wi-Fi connection
• Microfridge available for all guests
• Free Book Exchange
• “Information Wall” over the main shows and events in town
• Child-friendly: 1 child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds (any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management at extra fee) - Please inform us in advance
• Iron available on request, subject to availability on location
OPTIONAL SERVICES on request, subject to availability, TO PAY ON-SITE:
• Towels: 3€ 1 big towel – 2€ 1 small towel
• Daily room cleaning during stay available on request, subject to availability on location; please arrange on arrival. EXTRA FEE 10€ - 15€ (with change of bed linens)
• Periodical replacement of linen (beds and bathroom) available on request, subject to availability on location (free only long stay - 1week)
• Weekly housekeeping on request (free only long stay - 1week)
• Venice Tourist Tax may be payable on arrival only cash according to the local regulations
Interakcija s gostima
During check in we will welcome you, showing you the B&B and trying to answer all your questions about your stay in Venice. For your complete privacy we will give you the keys. During your stay it is also possible to contact us via Airbnb inbox, phone or text.
In addition, we will try to help you to experience Venice in a more personal and authentic way: special Vademecum. Hospitality desk: information over the main shows and events in town, available in few languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese).
To make your experience very special, in addition to the services included in your booking, we would like to offer you some little extras!
OUR HOUSE RULES
Staying in a private house makes you share people's life, however it also requires that you follow some simple rules.
We expect guests to behave as they would in there own home, respect the property, and clean up after themselves. Please Follow all house rules in our handbook on site.
Od 28. Kolovoz 2017. - 29. Listopad 2017. minimalni boravak je 2 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 179 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije