Permit/Tax ID: STR-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)st floor front bedroom- Queen bed- full access to Home.
This room has foot and street noise* I provide white noise machines to help... USE THEM for a better experience :) I do in my room and they are great!
This room is next to my room. All rooms have shared bathrooms
My home is happily, fully, and open heartedly inclusive! The only thing you need is a kind heart :)
This is room #6 - Good for 1-2 people. This room is in the front of the house facing the street and next to the front door. I provide white noise machines to help any light sleepers, etc.
Please note: I try to be as descriptive as possible. The house is an old Victorian, with many original doors, windows, accents, etc. It is what makes me LOVE the home. If you want the real deal and to live like a native in a house built in the early 1900's, I would love to host you :)
This single family home with backyard is the perfect place to spend any vacation. You will be amazed at the charm and warm, fuzzy feeling that this place inspires. Our Pacific Heights home will be a favorite of anyone who steps through its doors.
There is a fabulous backyard and landscaped garden for your enjoyment. The backyard has a tiled area with seating and a BBQ grill for those who enjoy a good grilled steak as well as a grassy area where you can relax.
I RENT OTHER ROOMS IN MY HOME, PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT LARGER GROUPS! Discount for most multi room reservations!
I have a housekeeper that comes between every guest. She cleans the bathrooms each time someone checks out. Please note that Presley lives on this level, and she is a small, normal shedding dog so there may be some hairs here or there :)
You will have full access to the kitchen, living, dining, and backyard. Please be courteous and clean up after yourself. I host other Airbnb'ers, so please share the space and be respectful. Treat my home as you would want yours to be treated.
Kitchen: This is a shared space, you are welcome to cook and use dish-ware (pots, pans, and whatever you need). Please label your food, and leave in specified cabinet and refrigerator shelf. Simply clean up after you are done cooking, and leave dishes either clean on the rack, or put them in the dishwasher.
In the kitchen, I supply cleaning products (dishsoap/grease cleaner/mop), coffee, and coffee filters- please purchase anything else you may need on your own.
Bathrooms: There is a bathroom on each floor are shared. I will provide you with soap and shampoo as needed. Please be sure to keep personal toiletries in your bedroom. I use the downstairs bathroom, please leave my toiletries as they are.
Living Room: There are not TV's ensuite. There is one shared television in the living room
Interakcija s gostima
I live in the home and will be in and out of the house a lot. You are welcome to give me a call at any time (Text is preferred). Otherwise, I leave guests to themselves.
I do work a full time job, and renting rooms is not my occupation.
Check in and check out will be done by you- the guest (lock boxes, codes, etc) I repeat- Guests will check themselves in and out (After 3pm and before 11am respectively).
HOWEVER, when I am home I would LOVE to chat over a glass of wine, give you the grand tour, learn about you, and talk about life!
Please note I have a small dog who occupies the 1st floor.
The home has a total of 6 bedrooms. Please be respectful of my other Airbnb and long term housemates!
WANT $20 FREE LYFT CREDIT? Use the Code: SOPHIA1134
WANT A FREE RIDE WITH UBER? Use the Code: jmtja
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Do you have a hair dryer?
Yes, There are a few in each bathroom. Please use them as you need and put back in the bathroom when you finish.
Do you provide towels?
Heck yes!! As many as you need. Grab a new one from the linen closet if yours is dirty (1 shower isn't dirty people.... unless you played in mud). Put your dirty towel on the landing between kitchen and living room so we can wash it.
Do you have parking? What about parking tips?
NOOOOO I DO NOT PROVIDE PARKING. Tips - I would rather not give you any. It is a city, and parking is hard enough for residents, much less visitors. If you only need overnight parking, best bet is on the street **but look at the signage. If you want to park and leave, there is a hospital nearby, as well as the Japan Center garage (look it up).
How do I get from the airport to your house?
Personally, I travel with too much luggage and because of that, I like to take a Lyft / Uber - $30-60. You can also take a cab - $45-70. Want to take public transit? Hop on the BART ($12), take it to the Civic Center Station, from there grab a Lyft / Uber / Cab ($5) to my house. All in all I am a fan of Lyft.
Can you get me a Lyft / Uber?
No, sorry. I live in the land of Social Media. Lyft and Uber are connected to a lot of my personal accounts. I know it's cheaper, but I just can't. Just get your own -- it's worth it - trust me! That said, I am MORE THAN HAPPY to call you a regular cab. Let me know your departure time (from my house) and I will ask San Francisco Yellow Cab to pick you up and take you to the airport.
Are you going to feed me breakfast?
Nope, this is NOT a bed and breakfast, its a bed and friendships. I do have tons of coffee (European espresso maker, French Press, and regular coffee pot), as well as an assortment of tea! I also have sugar and try to supply creamer as needed :)
Can you give me local recommendations?
95% of the time - HELL YEA!!! I love this city and want you to enjoy it even more than I do :) I have a lot of info in the entry way, and I am also a bundle of SF wisdom. Why did I say 95% of the time? Because I do have a life, and sometimes cannot give 100% to guests - but I try my hardest!!!
Can I get a discount?
Nope. Prices are as seen. Message me if you are staying 1+ months and MAYBE, but I look at my calendar daily and prices are as marked.
Can I rent many rooms / the whole house?
If you rent more than 2 rooms, I would rather you rent the entire house. You can choose for me to be on-site or off site. If you chose on-site, I will run the house as a bed and breakfast, with daily breakfast and maid service (this is only available certain dates over the year).
What if you are out of town?
Thank the Lord, Buddha, Mother Earth, Hercules, Whatever! I have great friends, some of which run their own Airbnb's. I also have a full time housekeeper and handyman. No matter what, the house is always under watch and we are always here to help. IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RUN AN AIRBNB :)
P.S. If I am booked, one of my best friends runs a house with the same love as I do. Let me know if you need a recommendation.
Apologies for the long list, but after doing this for a while- it's important I spell these things out :)
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you read all rules. You agree to ALL of the following when booking:
*Guests check themselves in and out
*Guests are NOT allowed to have guests, of any kind.
*You must be 18 or older to book if you are traveling internationally. If you are from the US, you must be 21 or older to stay.
*You must have a photograph of YOU on your profile. No cartoons, no animals, no bs.
*You MUST communicate with me (and I will do the same with you). When I send check in info (2-4 weeks before arrival), confirm that you got them! If you don't respond to my confirmation messages.
**Be nice! This means to other guests, my housekeeper (Ouyang), and me :) if you have a problem, tell me. Lets all follow the golden rule**
DON'T BE THAT GIRL (or guy):
*No High Hells... or Heels, in the house! That noise seriously echoes thru the whole house. It sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me and anyone else who is hear longer than a day- PLUS you are ruining my beautiful original floors.
*Don't slam the doors! They are light and old, no need to wake or startle me or other guests- this goes for the front door too- just be gentle.
*Don't wash your face with the communal towel- no one wants to dry their hands with your makeup soaked towels... there are an abundance of towels in your room (and in the linen closet if you need extra). Use those, please.
*Don't flood the bathroom. I shouldn't have to say this, but you would be surprised. If you decide to reenact a hurricane in the bathroom- clean it up.
1. Check in is after 3 P.M. and Check out is before 11 A.M. Any other times for arrival or departure need to be arranged with me in advance. (Either myself or a cleaner may be finishing up for your arrival during this time). I will gladly hold your luggage if you need to drop it off early or leave it late.
2. Kitchen: This is a shared space, you are welcome to cook and use dishware (pots, pans, and whatever you need). There are two refrigerators, and one cabinet for dry foods. Simply clean up after you are done cooking, and leave dishes either clean on the rack, or put them in the dishwasher.
*If you have extra food when you leave, please put a note on that it is to share, or throw it away.
3. Bathrooms: There is a bathroom on each floor- they are both shared. I will provide you with soap and shampoo as needed. Please be sure to take or throw away personal toiletries when finished (including towels) - my housekeeper throws away shampoos, razors, etc that are left in there. I use the downstairs bathroom, please leave my toiletries as they are.
BATHROOM NOTE: Since there are only 2 bathrooms, sometimes people are waiting to brush their teeth, etc. Kindly shower, use the sink, toilet (whatever you have to do)- BUT makeup, hair-drying, etc can be done in your room.
4. Save Electricity: Please turn off lights when you leave your room, turn off the TV if you are not using it, unplug and turn off heaters you aren't using, etc. Let's help save energy!! That said, I like to keep the entry light on at all times.
5. There is no smoking inside. If you smoke, please go as far away from the windows as possible, dispose of cigarettes in the Jar on the back patio.
6. Presley, the house pup is here to welcome you- but no other pets can be in the home. Please leave your furry, scaly, or feathered friends home! ALSO- she has a loud bark but a soft bite. She is really good with women, but pretty fearful of men, people in hats, and luggage- go figure :)
7. This room fits a max of 2 people and is not suitable for children. If you are traveling with a kiddo, let me know and I can suggest a better room. GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE GUESTS.
8. I do not offer daily maid service - Fresh linens and bath towels are included in your room. You will use this towel for the duration of your stay. If you need a new one, they are in the linen closet. Take your old towel down to the laundry area in the garage.
9. Laundry!!! YAY! - There is a large washer and dryer in the back of the garage for your use. You can access this using the side door between the kitchen and living room.
10. Parking - There are 2 hour restrictions during the day on the street. Parking overnight should be easy peasy. I use the garage. Please look for street cleaning signs. Most guests will who have cars will park them in the Japan Center garage and leave them their for the duration of their stay (I think they charge approx $25/day.
11. SHHhhh, QUIET HOURs: 9pm-7am on Weeknights; 11pm-9am on Weekends. Please no loud noises or disturbances during this hours. This means no high heels or door slamming please :)
Let's all be respectful. You are welcome to come in and out as your please, just use your nighttime voices! *THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU MUST BE HOME, it simply means that there PEOPLE SLEEPING.
Are you a night or early morning person??
***Take off your shoes (or wear slippers)
***Don't slam doors, talk with a quiet voice.
***If you need to have a loud conversation, please go into the living room- that room traps noise well.
12. Trash! Recycle! Compost! Cleaning! Oh My! Please be sure there is no trash in your room, and clean up after yo' self:
--- All trash from bedrooms should be placed in garbage bins, the ones in the kitchen are a-okay. Feeling ambitious? The big trash cans are in the garage.
--- Dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher
13. Checkout: Like I said above, please be out by 11am (unless otherwise arranged- there is cleaning to do!). So my clean team and I can focus on the 'on your knees scrubbing' between guests, politely do the following (-- don't have time? Don't worry! We can do it. )
---Take your sheets off the bed- just leave them in a pile in the room
--- Make sure all windows are properly secured and locked.
--- Put any dishes in your room in the dishwasher
---Make sure everything is turned off upon leaving- lights, in-room heater, etc?
14. LAST: Put your KEYS back exactly where you found them!
----Your Bedroom and Home key back in a visible area in bedroom
----Make sure front door is locked behind you (use the key in the lockbox to lock up)
Wireless Name: Presley_Ext OR Presley OR Presley5G (depends where in the home you are)
Wireless Network Password: presley987
16. Fun- I do have a social life, and sometimes have friends over for a BBQ, Game night, Dinner Party, etc. You are MORE than welcome to join! The more the merrier. I will do my best to give you advance notice if I am going to have any sort of shin-dig!
Here is some general San Francisco Information:
*If you are planning to have a smartphone- Download the Lyft OR UBER App (uber is better for my international guests). This is going to be the best way to get around. It like a taxi service, but you request is via the app, and it is less expensive.
If you have never used Lyft / Uber….
WANT $50 FREE LYFT CREDIT? Thats right FIFTY!!
Sign up with my link: (URL HIDDEN)
(OR) Use the Code: SOPHIA1134
WANT A FREE RIDE WITH UBER? Use the Code: jmtja
Ovaj domaćin ima 520 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi! My name is Sophia and I am in love with the beautiful city I call home- San Francisco. From the old Victorians, to the family-style'd Golden Gate Park to the young and hip SoMa- I have it all at my fingertips. Whether you come here to learn, love, live, or socialize... let me help you find a place to call home.
Little 'bout me....
-I love to travel
-I have a pup that gives the best kisses
-I would rather be at the beach