A very nice studio/B&B with private entrance, great beds, a brand new bathroom, small kitchen and balcony. Just around the corner there is a daily fresh market, public transport is one minut from my frontdoor. And also one minute from my house is the new pearl of Amsterdam: the Hallen-project. With a foodhal, arthouse cinema and much more. You will love this place!
In the west-center of Amsterdam in the delightful Kinkerbuurt you are welcome to stay in this new, beautiful 27m2 studio, in a 100 year old house.
This studio gives you:
- Your own private entrance
- One comfortable Kingsize 2-personbeds (220 - 180 cm) Or two separate beds of 220 - 90 cm
- private bathroom: new toilet, shower
- private balcony, next to your room.
- There is a small kitchen where you can make a simple meal. Please use the fridge to store your food.
You are just a short walk, bike-ride, or tram-ride away from all the attractions Amsterdam has to offer.
- Just 1 minute away: the new and extremely populair 'De Hallen'-project with a large food-hall, art-house cinema and great restaurants
- 5 minutes with tram: The Leidseplein (Leidensquare), All of the beautiful 88 canals of Amsterdam, The majestic Vondelpark, The world famous Van Gogh, Stedelijk and Rijksmuseum, The great Concertgebouw-building
-Just around the corner from the house you will find a open daily market that will cater to all your needs. Just 200 meter away the 'Kinkerstraat' is located, a large shopping street with supermarkets etc.
Public transportation is just a minute away and will get you anywhere in the city you want to go including Amsterdam Central Train Station that will get you to all the major cities and offers a 24 hour a day service to Schiphol Airport. From my house, by tram to the Central Station takes around 10 minutes
* If you are traveling with 1 person more, an extra bed is available for an additional price. Just contact me to discuss this. I am flexible.
You can enter the house with your own key, and have a private entrance to your studio, kitchen, with a private bathroom, shower, toilet and a private balcony!
Interakcija s gostima
Myself or a friend Check you in. During your stay I will be available for contact by phone all time.
* The studio is on the second floor of a 100-year old house, you have to climb 28 steps.
* My neighbor on the ground and 1st floor had renovated her house. No worries, it is finished. But the entrance of the apartment building is still a but basic. On your floor, though, its all finished!
* The city of Amsterdam has made the agreement with Airbnb that the 'tourist-tax' that normal hotels-guests have to pay will also be charged on guests of Airbnb. So that explains the tax-part of the amount that you have to pay.
* Amsterdam also has strict rules on hosting guests. I really like to obey these rules. The studio I rent to you is an official part of my house, and because the studio is less than 40% of my total square meters, its allowed to rent the whole year around. I reported this space officially to the Amsterdam government. I also like to obey the rule that I can't host more then 3 people in the studio.
No animals, no smoking in the house, no smoking on the balcony, no candles, no cannabis, no drugs, and be reasonable with alcohol. As long as you keep my stuff safe and sound, respect me, my neighbors (not being loud in the stairway) and the cleaning-lady, and if you don't leave a mess, I am happy!
Ovaj domaćin ima 28 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije