Private studio style HUTONG LOFT, with ensuite bathroom, courtyard and rooftop. In the oldest and trendiest area, Gulou, walking distance to many restaurants, bars, tourist attractions and subway. Hip, free beer&coffee, toiletries, 24H check-in, WIFI
I would appreciate if you read my description (there is a short version too) before sending me a message.
Here are my other listings in the SAME courtyard:
Short version for those in a hurry:
* It is a private house, studio style loft with an ensuite bathroom, very modern and newly renovated, inside traditional Chinese courtyard in the most central area for tourists arriving to Beijing. You get your own space with private toilet/shower, bed with an amazing IKEA mattress, and share the yard, roof terrace and kitchen with other guests. It is centrally located in the heart of Beijing, walking distance to many tourist attractions and close to the subway.
Good wifi, free beers, free coffee/tea, free laundry, fully equipped kitchen and free breakfast ingredients, super flexible check in/out times and priceless peace and quite in the center of Beijing!
ARTbnb is a traditional Chinese courtyard, but not traditional design and decoration. It is located in one of the most central areas in Beijing - walking distance to Nanluoguoxiang, Hou Hai, Forbidden city, Tienanmen Square (a bit further walk), Jingshan park, and etc... The courtyard was renovated for a few months, and the rooms were transformed to provide modern comfort. All rooms have private entrance using a code, each room includes: en-suite bathroom/shower, floor heating, air conditioning cooling and heating, quality IKEA mattress, etc. The house has high ceiling which creates a feeling of a larger space. Because the room space is relatively small (15 sqm), a lot of emphasis was put on functionality and minimalism.
ARTbnb is something between a design hotel and home. We will provide you with all the convenience of a hotel such as: clean sheets, slippers, shampoo/body wash, hair dryer, iron, international plugs, maid to clean your room (once-twice a week), advise you on trips and attractions, tips on good restaurants/bars, even help you to book tour guide if needed. But please note that it isn't a hotel and there is no 24/7 cleaning/customer service, so you will be mostly independent during your stay but we are always easy to reach and available for any questions.
The kitchen has full size fridge, microwave, electric stove, kettle, dishes, sink and breakfast ingredients (coffee/tea, milk, drinking water, beers, bread, jams etc.) for guests use. There is a washing machine in the kitchen for guests use. There are also local phone that you can use to contact us or make trip/restaurant bookings. .
Check in time is flexible in case the room is not booked yet, but if it is booked (or the maid came to clean it) please make sure to check out around 11am, you can still leave your luggage at a secure place though.
So if you are looking for an authentic experience, would like to experience Chinese culture and see how the daily life in a Hutong unfolds, you are more than welcome to stay here, and we will try our best to provide you all that you need to make you feel comfortable and independent.
* Please note that i may not be here to check you in and you will have to find the place by yourself (except the map/address on Airbnb I will also send you a guidebook) using a code in the conformation email from airbnb
* The rooms are totally private but the yard, roof terrace and kitchen are shared to allow mingling with other guests
Interakcija s gostima
How we interact depends on you - I'm more than happy to chat with my guests over a beer or glass of wine, when i'm in the courtyard, even taking you out to bars or restaurants. But if you want your privacy, you won't notice I'm there unless you look for me
It is very important for me that people will arrive prepared (read the listing and the message i send after the booking) and with an open mind.
Most of the time people who aren't satisfied with their stay (or with Beijing in general) are those who come with un-realistic expectations.
1. This is not a hotel and there is no customer service here, you are expected to be quite independent during your stay (though i'm always available in person or message me).
2. Hutongs are not what you see in postcards of the forbidden city, they are lively, messy, local and very Chinese (good and bad). If you require 5* hotel ambiance and service, there are plenty options in Beijing, but this is not one of them.
3. Though technically 4 people can sleep in the room (double bed + sofa bed), it will be quite cramped, especially if you plan to spend a lot of the time in the room or/and have a lot of luggage. I personally would recommend to book 2 separate rooms as the additional cost isn't significant.
It may seem like many rules, but most are pretty obvious and i mention them so your stay will be easy and comfortable:
You MUST read/prepare the booking conformation as it has ALL the details so you will check in INDEPENDENTLY. I EXPECT my guests to be independent travelers and not call/txt me asking question that I worked hard to answer in advance. Please understand that it is NOT A HOTEL and I have full time work and also travel frequently, if that doesn't fit you please do not make the booking.
1. No smoking in the rooms (can smoke on the patio)
2. PLEASE THROW TOILET PAPER INTO THE TRASH CAN ONLY
3. As the kitchen/yard/patio are shared spaces, please clean after yourself
4. No excessive noise (music, loud speaking, etc) after 10pm
5. Please do not use the roof terrace after 9pm
6. DO NOT use the towels to wipe the shower/floor
7. Read the description and check the photos/reviews before booking
Ovaj domaćin ima 1226 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije