Best points about the property:
In the middle of Pest’s busy downtown, in the pedestrian area, on the new fashion street can be found this huge, exclusive bourgeois flat waiting for you and your company to discover Budapest. The two multifunctional separate rooms and assure comfortable rest for even eight person. The well-equipped kitchen and the big diner are ready for the fans of home gastronomy. But if you prefer to go out, there are near reastaurants, bars, cafés, everything a metropolis can offer. Even if the night was too successful, you will get home easily.
Hints and tips from the owner:
Aparment Waterzooi is just 1 minute away from the Deák tér where the three metroline meets. From here you can get any part of the city in 30 minutes. The trendiest fashion stores and coolest party places just around you. Not to mention the Aquarium Klub, the Design Terminal, and a playground on the Erzsébet square. Furthermore the pubs and theatre on the Madach square and of the course the Vörösmarty square with it’s annual eastern and christmas market. Don’t miss out!
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
.1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible, we are flexible with these times so please inform us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guests to fill in our registration book on arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as previously agreed at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and in case there is one, the security gate.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay will be charged to you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At check-out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed on by us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9PM) costs 20 euros.
Hello World, this is Béla!
Once upon a time when Airbnb didn’t exist… Me and my friends loved to travel and stay at private places, see the world and get mesmerized by authentic experiences. Some years ago I started the reverse, to welcome guests in my own apartment. Seeing the contented smiles on my guests’ faces filled me with such joy, that there was no going back… We came together with my friends and hosting became our passion, and living your passion is great :)
Today we offer many apartments, but we cherish all like our own, so that when our guests come they feel as if we have prepared our own homes for their pleasure, and that we welcome them like long lost relatives. Come to Budapest, we’re awaiting your arrival!