Refined, contemporary style awaits you in the heart of wine country, just steps away from six local wineries. Newly renovated 1921 home features boutique style gust rooms with private baths, modern amenities and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Our newly designed guest rooms are equipped with organic toiletries, hair dryers and turkish cotton towels. To truly experience the North Fork, we intentionally keep our rooms clean and simple, without Televisions. Complimentary Wi-Fi is always available and Central Air is included from May through September.
Common space includes: Dining & living area, front and side porch as well as backyard patio. For your safety Kitchen is private, we’re happy to keep items in the refrigerator for our guests.
Interakcija s gostima
We are here to help you with all your travel plans; including local restaurant recommendations & excursions, transportation and daily activities.
We are in the heart of Long Island's Wine Country, walking distance to six local wineries. The closest winery, Bedell Cellars is next door, their grapevines provide a beautiful vista from our back yard patio.
- We are not equipped for pets or guests under the age of 21.
- Smoking permitted in designated areas outside only.
- Things borrowed or broken: If there are damages to your room we will need to ask you to cover the costs
- For sanitary/health reasons we ask that meals/food are eaten in the dining area or porch and not in the guest rooms.
- The house has central AC/heating. Temperature controlled by owners only. From May-Sep all upstairs windows need to be closed for comfort of all guests.
- No backing up in the driveway, it is prohibited by law. Use circular driveway as needed.
- Turn off all lights in bedroom/hallway as well as bathroom vent fan when not in use.
- Close the hallway door upstairs to ensure the 2nd floor temperature is maintained.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
We are Brooklyn transplants and we love it here on the North Fork. Just 90 miles east of NYC we found a new place to call home; a place we can enjoy biking, tennis and long walks to the beach.
Our first visit to the North Fork began with a springtime bike ride from Jamesport to Greenport. The farther we rode past the beautiful vineyards and quaint villages the better we felt. We imagined what it might be like to live here.
Well, now we know. It's wonderful! We had always talked of running a small business and sometimes the pieces just fit. We were fortunate to find a home built in 1921 operating as a BnB and still occupied by the family that built it. So, with a new concept, a new name and a new chapter in our lives we are open in the same great location - just steps away from six local wineries and a brew pub.
We're excited to bring people to this treasured area and working harder than ever to share it with you.