Modern bohemian cabin in the village of Joshua Tree.
If Cabin Cabin Cabin is unavailable, please check out our other Joshua Tree Airbnb listing, “Dome in the Desert in Joshua Tree” at https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2093755.
Welcome to Cabin Cabin Cabin. We created this space to embrace the thoughts and feelings of a bygone era represented by the original homestead cabins of Joshua Tree. We welcome you to explore our pictures and if you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Cabin Cabin Cabin is conveniently located in the quaint village of Joshua Tree, nearly walking distance to entertainment, restaurants, shopping, and hiking - most importantly, the cabin is only a 5 minute drive to the main entrance of Joshua Tree National Park.
The interior and exterior of the cabin has been completely renovated from top to bottom. The space features modern desert bohemian furniture and details along with many hand-made artifacts, art, and accessories. As you explore the cabin, you will discover numerous cozy nooks and seating areas, perfect for a restful and relaxing Joshua Tree experience. To maximize your comfort on warm summer days and cold winter nights, the cabin is equipped with a new heating and cooling system which conveniently (and quietly) keeps the interior temperature comfortable.
Throughout the interior, you will discover a bedroom with a large king-size memory foam mattress adjacent to a small reading nook. The bathroom features rustic wood elements and a large walk-in shower with skylight, evoking the feeling of being outside under the soothing desert sun. The kitchen was designed around vintage appliances including a 36” gas range and full-size 50’s refrigerator, but you will also find modern conveniences including a few different coffee making tools (French press, coffee bean grinder, drip coffee maker), extra-wide toaster oven (just in case the vintage oven is being temperamental), and a plethora of cooking accessories, utensils, glassware, etc. Adjacent to the kitchen, is a formal dining area and large sunroom with a twin-sized daybed and twin-sized trundle.
Moving to the exterior of the property, the backyard living space was designed to embrace the magical desert nights. The finished patio area has overhead string lights which illuminate softly above an outdoor claw foot tub, equipped with hot and cold water. You will also find a hammock shaded between two large Tamarisk trees and a small Weber charcoal grill.
Whether you stay with us or at one of the other amazing spaces on Airbnb, we hope you experience the near-magical nature of the desert and all the sensations that come with this wonderful place we call Joshua Tree.
We are excited to announce that local juicing guru, Angela of Juice in the Desert will now be offering her juicing services to all guests who stay at Cabin Cabin Cabin. Menus and pricing for this service will be emailed to all guests upon booking.
- Goop, The Airbnb Edit Joshua Tree
- Condé Nast Traveller, Joshua Tree: The New Bohemian Hideaway
- Lonny Magazine, The 10 Most Incredible Airbnbs in Joshua Tree
- HonestlyWTF, "Cabin Cabin Cabin"
- Almanac of Style - The Sexiest Places to Stay in Joshua Tree
- Design Sponge, A Revived Cabin in California's High Desert
***No photo or video shoots without prior approval***
Most importantly, enjoy the space, but please be respectful. We have included many personal items for your enjoyment including rare and antique items which we have collected over the years and would be very difficult to replace.
- No smoking in or on the property
- No pets - your fury friends will have to find other arrangements
- Please do not sublet the property in any way
- We ask that you do not bring additional/unauthorized guests to the house unless receiving prior approval (This includes having a party or hosting an event)
- By renting our property, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Owner's Representative from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, cost and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Occupant, Occupant's guests or licensees or their personal property.
While on the property, please observe these rules:
- The house is professionally cleaned prior to each guest's arrival. When you leave, do your best to leave the property in the same condition as when you arrived (minus normal usage of course).
- The property uses a Septic System for waste disposal. Please do not discard anything in the sinks or toilet other than the provided, septic safe, toilet paper because it will clog (which means you will not be able to use the toilet, shower, and sink)
- Please refrain from loud noises and anything else you think might disturb and annoy the neighbors (drumming, jack hammering, shooting guns, loud music, howling at the moon and stars, fireworks spectacular, etc.). The desert air is very thin and you will be amazed at how far these sounds travel.
- Please operate and safeguard the premises including, landscaping, furniture, furnishings, appliances and all mechanical, electrical and plumbing fixtures, and keep them clean and sanitary.
San Bernardino County Uniform Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) included in price
We may ask you to sign a short term rental agreement acknowledging that you agree to the house rules.
To ensure the safety of our property, we have 1 (one) exterior security camera facing the front of the house.
Unauthorized photo or film shoots will be charged a fee of $3,200.00 plus damages and legal fees.
We do not allow pets at our property. If you bring a pet, you will be subject to an additional pet cleaning fee of $250.
Before you leave:
- Wash your dishes
- Turn off all lights and electrical devices
- Lock all doors
Ovaj domaćin ima 381 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije