Enjoy your vacation in the chalet "Le Griffon" (The Griffin) in St. Luc in the french speaking part of the Swiss Canton of Valais situated at the slopeof the ski area.
This typical Swiss-Style chalet has all the amenities and features on three levels you will need to enjoy a relaxing vacation.
It has three comfortable bedrooms on the ground level:
One master bedroom which can accomodate two people and
two additional bedrooms that can accomodate two people each (a wooden bunkbed and a regular bed which can be extended to a double bed). On the ground level there is also the bathroom with a toilet and shower. Each bedroom offers an astonishing view over the Anniviers-Valley. The master bedroom offers direct access to the front terrace and garden of the chalet.
On the upper level is the large open living room consisting of a fully equipped kitchen, a large living space, a dining area and a seperate restroom. The upper level also features a large balcony with an outdoor seating area with view on the mountains and the valley.
The mezzanine level features a small library and a small seating area with an HDTV (110 channels).
This chalet offers the following amenities and features:
- Three bedrooms for up to six people. Each bedroom has plenty of space (cabinet and / or wardrobe) to put your clothes and luggage in.
- A fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, coffeemaker, refrigerator, stove and an oven. You can prepare a full course meal or even bake some cakes.
- A nice and cozy fireplace
- A large, wooden dining table
- A cozy and large sofa with a lot of pillows
- A fondue and raclette set
- One restroom and one bathroom
- Wireless Internet
- Cable-TV (HDTV, 120 Channels)
- Radio and Stereo
- Large balcony with an outside sitting area with spectacular views
- Washing machine and dryer
- Clothing iron
- Hair dryer
- Free outside parking directly below the chalet
- A garden and a terrace
For your convenience during your stay, bed linens and bath towels will be provided.
Enjoy nordic walking, skiing or snowboarding in the winter or hiking, mountainbiking or any other outdoor activities in the summer or just take a ride with the cablecar up to the mountains. Mount your skis and ride to the base area of the cablecar or just walk to it as it is only four minutes away.
The ski areas in the Anniviers-Valley consist of a total of 200km of slopes up to 3000m elevation with one skipass. Facing the grand neighbouring 4000 metres summits, the ski slopes in St Luc itself offer skiers of all levels:
– guaranteed snow,
– 65 Km of slopes,
– 1 funiculaire railway, 2 chairlifts, 11 skilifts,
– a snowpark,
– a sledge slope and
– a free bus shuttle service.
The town of St. Luc and the Anniviers-Valley offers a lot of outdoor and indoor activities during the whole year. The town has several restaurants where typical swiss and valais specialities are served. It has an open year-round supermarket where you can shop your everyday groceries, toiletries, etc.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me as I am happy to answer them for you.
As our guest you have chalet, the garden, backyard and parking spot all to yourself.
Interakcija s gostima
We are available by phone or email. Our caretaker lives in the next village and can be reached in case of emergencies.
We want our guests to feel comfortable here and since this is a home stay, not a hotel, there are considerations for sharing our space:
1. We do not permit any smoking in the house. Tobacco is outside only.
2. No cats and dogs or other pets allowed due to allergy reasons.
3. Check in / Check out:
Check in – 5:00 PM (15:00) on the day of arrival
Check out – 11:00 AM (11:00) on the day of departure
4. Early Check in: May be possible but must be agreed on by both parties upon before arrival.
5. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Do not take towels or linens from the unit.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. No burning of plastics or trash in the fire place
Od 22. Prosinac 2017. - 16. Ožujak 2018. minimalni boravak je 7 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 28 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije