8 spavaćih soba
O ovom smještaju
The Cabin at Killington is a beautiful wood-beam home nestled in the Green Mountains of Vermont and the perfect all season destination - ski, snowboard, bike, hike, golf, swim or just relax. You can sleep up to 24 in our 8 bedroom, 4 bathroom home. NOTE: Per person per night pricing does not apply for the peak ski season weekends (mid-December to mid-March). Simply enter 1 guest to see accurate pricing or contact us for a custom quote.
NOTE: Per person per night pricing does not apply to peak ski season weekends (late December - mid-March). Specify ONE guest only to see rates or contact us for a custom quote.
Have a big group? You'll want to rent both the right and left sides of The Cabin at Killington and sleep up to 24 people.
The Cabin features 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living/dining rooms and a front and back deck with new hot tub. Our home also has every amenity you could want - flat screen TVs with cable, soundbars, Blu-ray players, high-speed wireless Internet, free phone service, Apple TVs with Netflix, BBQ grills, fully-equipped kitchens, washer, dryer and more. You might be out in the middle of the woods, but you're definitely not "roughing it."
There is a common entrance and an interior hallway which connects the two units and makes getting from one side to the other incredibly convenient. This is definitely the perfect spot for a large group of friends or a family reunion.
We're located on a private road just off the main access road in Killington, Vermont which means that you're close to all the action (restaurants, bars, shops) and the slopes (LESS than 2 miles!) while still being away from it all.
Each side is a mirror image of the other and has the following bedding arrangements:
Left Bedroom 1: twin over twin bunk bed, twin over full bunk bed
Left Bedroom 2: queen bed
Left Bedroom 3: twin over twin bunk bed, twin bed
Left Bedroom 4: twin over twin bunk bed, twin bed
Right Bedroom 1: twin over twin bunk bed, twin over full bunk bed
Right Bedroom 2: queen bed
Right Bedroom 3: twin over twin bunk bed, twin bed
Right Bedroom 4: twin over twin bunk bed, twin bed
Our prices vary according to the season and already include a 10% VT meals and rooms tax for any stay less than 30 days. We have a $150 cleaning fee that will be added onto your rate. We also offer an optional linen service (sheets and towels) that varies on the number of people you have or you may choose to bring your own. Our check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am although we do offer other options. Also, while the hot tub is running and included in the rental rate during the peak ski season, we have a $85 setup fee if you want it during the spring, summer or fall.
Please inquire about availability before booking. We can then provide you with a custom quote based on your group size, the season and availability. We can offer discounts for longer stays on non-holiday weekends. Please note that the extra person charge does not apply during the peak ski season. We require that a written rental agreement be signed before your arrival.
We hope you'll stay with us and enjoy Killington as much as we do...
When booking both sides of our duplex home, you'll have exclusive access to your 8 bedroom, 4 bathroom house. You'll also have exclusive access to the front deck with outdoor dining table, back deck with hot tub, washer and dryer. We have patio tables, chairs, umbrellas and two propane BBQ grills on the back deck.
Interakcija s gostima
Our home has electronic door codes, so you can come and go as you please. We're usually in the area to help if needed (and if we're not, our handyman is always available). We'll provide a complete guide to the house with all the details and access codes when you book. We'll also give you all of our tips for the best places to go in the area.
• Please inquire about availability before booking. We can then provide you with a custom quote.
• The house is a duplex and this listing is for both units. The two sides are connected via an interior hallway. You may book the units individually (sleeps 12 each) through our other AirBNB listings.
• We will provide you with door codes for our smart locks to come and go as you please.
• Optional linen service (sheets and towels) is available for $10 per person or you may choose to bring your own.
• The hot tub is included for the peak ski season weekends (mid-December - mid-March). For other periods, there is an optional $110 set up fee.
• Our standard check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am. We have some flexibility around those times depending on other bookings. Guaranteed early check in or late check out may be available for an additional charge.
• Our entire home is non-smoking. You may only smoke on the outdoor deck.
• You must sign and return our written rental agreement before your booking is confirmed and accepted.
• Some weekends have minimum occupancy requirements for pricing.
• Holidays and special events have longer minimum stays: Christmas - 4 nights; New Years Eve - 4 nights; MLK Weekend - 3 nights; Super Bowl Weekend - 3 nights; President's Day Week - 3 nights; Memorial Day - 3 nights; July 4th - 3 nights; Labor Day - 3 nights; Columbus Day - 3 nights.
• Per person charge does not apply during the peak ski season weekends. For other periods there is a per person per night surcharge. You can contact us for a custom quote before booking.
• Pets are considered. A $155 pet fee would apply.
• As the house is often vacant, we have a Nest camera setup for security in the front entryway. This is not in the living areas of the home.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
I'm a tech guru who has become a vacation rental guru. I spend most of the year with my family in Killington, Vermont with frequent trips back to Buenos Aires, Argentina. We have properties that we own and manage in both locations (yes, that is a lot of distance to cover, but my brother-in-law helps in Buenos Aires). I'm also a father, snowboarder, dog lover and traveller.