This stylishly appointed town home is in a boutique Georgetown-style setting right at the tip of the 'Glenwood South' district in downtown Raleigh Walk, Bike or Ride (the R-line, free transportation) to almost anything Raleigh has to offer! Perfect Raleigh skyline view. Location, Location: Convenient to everything downtown, Cameron Village, NC State University, Citrix, RedHat, interstate 40 to RTP, fitness, greenways, city parks, shopping and more.
Look no further for the best location and accommodations. Sit on the second story deck and enjoy a coffee or cocktail while overlooking the city skyline.
- Attached two car garage and additional parking pad
- Clean,sleek furnishings mixed with cultural touches
- Dining room with bay window
- Main Floor powder room
-Deck with small table and Gas grill overlooking the city skyline
- Wine/ cocktail bar
- Fully equipped open kitchen with granite counter-tops, stocked with cooking/ serving essentials. Coffee , tea, oil & vinegar, s&p provided.
- Large living area with large flat-screen & appleTV
- Gas fireplace
- Custom arm chairs, couch & love seat with ottoman
- Book, cooking magazine & local Raleigh magazines to get you in the know on the hottest spots and hidden gems
- 2 large bedrooms with walk in closets, both with attached bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Extra touches like bath robes, rain head shower and large soaking tub in the master
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer is also upstairs (detergent provided)
- Basic hygiene products provided: soap, shampoo/ conditioner, extra tooth brushes, razors, etc.
- Unique touches include: commercial grade citrus juicer, record player and a few classic records, board games and area maps and flyers!
-Two Bikes and an air pump along with Raleigh Greenway map in the garage for your use
- Accommodations suited just for you or up to 6 people
-Full/Queen high quality air mattress which sets up to be as tall as a standard bed.
-Pack n' play for young children/ babies
*if you are looking for something smaller, checkout our other property 'Perfect Downtown Retreat' also in the heart of downtown!
Guests can access the entire home including the two car garage, there is a small storage room in the rear of the garage which is locked, but everything else is for our guests!
Interakcija s gostima
We live in the area and are typically around to help with anything you may need and provide area recommendations if wanted. If there are any adjustments needed at the property we can respond very quickly! Even if we are out of town, we have family close by who can always attend to any needs! Otherwise, we like to leave you alone to relax and enjoy your private space.
This property is in the city and the nightlife is alive on the cross street to this location so please expect some light noise. There are also train tracks that run behind the units and the train runs just a few times per day/night combined. If you are very picky about complete quiet, please know that this bit of noise is part of the prime downtown locations but it doesn't seem to bother the other residents (even with children) in the complex.
Considerations for those with physical limitations: The bedrooms & full bathrooms are on the second floor of the town-home and there are entry stairs.
Please note, due to the high demand for longer stays, we typically have a 2-3 day minimum set, but if you are trying to book close to your desired check-in date and there is a shorter stay available and you would like that, we will do our best to make an exception.
Check-in is at 3 pm (we will try to accomodate earlier check-ins if possible)
Checkout is 11 am (we will try to accommodate later check-outs if there is not a check-in same day)
Check-in and Check-out instructions provided in booking email
Sorry, NO pets
NO smoking inside
•If smoking on deck or in courtyard, pick up and dispose of all cigarettes appropriately and do not leave ashes; Please and Thank you! :)
•Please recycle, the white trash can in downstairs coat closet is for recycling. There is a trash can and recycling container next to the garage outside when interior cans get full.
•Please use plastic cooking utensils for cooking in pans, metal utensils are for serving only.
•Please do not put any indoor furniture outside on the deck or in the Courtyard.
•Please treat our property with respect and love. Everything inside is for your use but please treat it kindly.
•Please be mindful of neighbors, especially in late hours on the deck etc. Keep music and noise to appropriate levels please.
Most importantly, make your stay memorable and enjoy Raleigh!
Ovaj domaćin ima 55 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije