2 apartments in the same building that can accommodate your family gang of friends of 6 ppl. 3 BEDROOMS 3 BATHROOMS. Very cool huge hangout space and balcony for chilling out over Thai snacks and drinks while enjoying the Sathorn night view.
- This is a family residence. I respect and love my neighbors. Please no loud noise or music after 9pm (plenty of bars out there nearby!) If I get a complaint then you will be asked to leave immediately. No second chance because this has already been communicated here and now. Thanks for understanding.
- No check-ins after 9pm.
- Please keep the apartment clean during your stay.
- Please put all trash in the trash bins in bags in the apartment. Do not put it on the floor.
- On the day of your departure, please tie up all trash in bags and put in the large trash barrels at the bottom of the stairs at the main entrance.
- Electricity will be charged at cost (7 Baht) of actual usage for over 6 nights reservation. It's how we keep prices low and you only pay for what you use.
- Please refer to the terms about having more guests than that which you reserved the residence.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt.
- Smoking outside on the balcony please.
- Please be aware that a lost key may have a replacement cost of up to $90, because we have to replace all the locks in the apartment and issue new keys to all residents.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 534 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
BANGKOK AND PHUKET, THAILAND:: SAIGON/HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM:: CAPE ANN, MASSACHUSETTS USA. Expanding our hosting experiences to new places!
I love working with travellers and residence owners to create a wonderful experience for everyone. I've been doing hosting and managing properties since 2013, across the world. There are such great discoveries to make in each place.
With my teams on the ground in Bangkok, Phuket, Saigon and the North Shore of Boston, we will welcome you warmly and help you to know great places to eat and explore.
I worked in advertising and research for a long time in Asia and the US. I love being in a different culture and learning new ways of thinking. I speak Thai fluently and OK in Chinese.
I have two kids in college (please support me!) and spend most of the year in beautiful New England, near my wonderful parents who also help me take care of guests.