Luxury penthouse 12 minutes walk from the beach- 4 bedrooms with 30 sqm Balcony, Fully furnished and fully equipped in a very high standards, with private parking space. a private Country Club is located downstairs. The best holiday for a family!!!
Great looking, tastefully designed 4 bedroom penthouse, located in one of the most desired areas in the north of Tel Aviv - Hagush Hagadol "The big block", that is most famous for it's location by the lovely Tel Baruch beach (only 13 minutes walk), it's standards and quality of living, good people & peace of mind...
The apartment is 130 sqm, has good sized balcony (30 sqm) that faces a local county club, with a swimming pool & a Gym (with pay)... The apartment has 2 private parking spaces, and is in a new building with 2 elevators.
Located on the 6th floor, the apartment has 4 bedroom and can fit up to 8 guests.
The apartment is tastefully designed, furnished & fully equipped. As our guests you will enjoy the entire home:
- 4 bedrooms: 2 rooms with queen sized beds, 1 room with 2 single beds and 1 room with a Sofa-bed. A Baby bed is also available in the apartment and which can be placed in one of the rooms...
- plenty of closet space
- 1 bathroom + toilet in the master bedroom, 1 shower room and 1 separate toilet room.
- large living room
- good sized balcony off the living room with great sitting area and dining table with 6 chairs. The dining table is light weight and can easily be moved in to the apartment, in case you prefer to dine indoors.
- fully equipped kitchen (incl dishwasher & oven) with a decorative dining- bar area with 4 seats
- Espresso Coffee Machine
- Water dispenser with filtered water (no need to buy mineral water bottles)
- Washing machine+ Dryer
- wireless internet
- cable tv with LCD screens : 3 LCD screens: in the living room and 2 of the bedrooms
- DVD player
- A/C throughout apartment
- towels& linens provided
- 1 parking space in a secure parking lot
- free Laptop for the use of our guests:)
Interakcija s gostima
We really do everything for our guests to feel at home! Our guests enjoy the benefit of dealing directly with us - Jessie and Assaf- as owners, from the first day to the last. We will check you in and walk you through everything you need to know, and answer any question you may have.
We also offer our guest's with:
- Free cell phone with a Sim card : you pay per minutes- Please ask in advance.
- Extra cleaning services provided on demand (with pay)
- Friendly and local guidance based on our own experience in living in Tel Aviv (Always free )
Hagush Hagadol Neighborhood is relatively new. Therefore some construction nearby is still on going, and so you might hear some construction noises during work hours on week day if the windows are open. However the apartment has double glazed windows so that once shut there barely any noise.
• Check-in time is 4PM.
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking
- No smoking inside the house please, Balcony is ok...
- All prices and rates exclude electricity usage that is being charged at check-out and is based on your own personal usage (measured by metre at the local rate).
- After hour check ins/outs will be charged an extra 30 $
Ovaj domaćin ima 32 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We live and breathe Tel Aviv for the past 10 years. I, Assaf, have studied acting and started renting apartments after finishing school in 2010 and quite soon started managing and renting other apartments in Tel Aviv. Jessie, originally a British tourist who came to Tel Aviv for a quick visit and ended up staying, studied and worked as a Psychiatric Nurse in the UK before moving to Israel, was the one who had the idea to rent our home in the first place.
We founded TLVCITY as a property management company for vacation rentals, and which later grew to a real estate agency as well.
We love hosting. It's a real challenge and very exciting for us. It's very important to us that our guests have a great experience from their stay. All our apartments are highly maintained, cleaned, and have things necessary for a great stay.
We love our dogs Shylock and Olive, we love to travel and meet new people, discover new places and absorb our experiences.
We love music, fine wine and great food.