Rest up on daybed before going out and exploring the awesome neighborhood. Enjoy local bars and cafes or find adventure in Manhattan - just a 20 min subway ride away. You will be close to the subway, Brooklyn Museum and Prospect Park.
- Do not let the cats out! They are old, but very sneaky!
- Be kind to fellow humans and the cats.
- Be considerate of the neighbors.
- No tobacco smoking in the apartment. Note, many restaurants have back gardens and patios where you can enjoy food, drink, and smoking.
- Use care when utilizing the gas stove. Please do not light the apt on fire, blow it up, or poison anyone. Note, there is a lovely low risk large toaster oven at your disposal.
- Limit clothes washer/dryer use to 10 AM - 5 PM.
- You must babysit the clothes washer, it can leak if the door is not closed tight (this is one door you can and must slam!). Think of it like a curious and cranky toddler, it requires full time supervision. I will likely be available for babysitting duties, just ask.
- Limit use of weights to 10 AM - 9 PM
Ovaj domaćin ima 27 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I think serious play is the best kinda way to spend the day. I have a bundle of creative degrees, I've designed bunches and bunches of experiences, and I've spent oodles of time professionally dreaming up the future. I do all sorts of other things, but you probably guessed that already.
I did a good bit of couch surfing and sailing in my younger days and believe space and things should be utilized, enjoyed and shared.