Location, location, location...Fall asleep to the sound of the surf...Oceanfront, self-catering studio apt. (1 of 3 different types) in our very unique Beach House, located directly on beautiful Lawrencetown Beach. It is the perfect spot for a romantic honeymoon, seaside retreat or a fun-filled vacation destination.
Designed and built specifically to offer tourist accommodations, we have tried to provide everything that will make your stay here as enjoyable as possible. Although new to Air bnb, we have been welcoming Guests since 1996 and are licensed by Nova Scotia Tourism and inspected and rated 4 out of 5 stars by Canada Select. The Searenity by the Sea Suite is a self-catering studio apt. offering a very comfortable queen size bed and a double sofa bed. It features a sitting area with fireplace, TV, VCR/DVD, free wifi and movies. You have your own private entrance and your own deck. You can relax in the air jet whirlpool tub in your bathroom.
There is a fully equipped kitchenette and table & chairs strategically placed beside the window overlooking the ocean. All of our units have fully equipped kitchenettes so you can prepare your own meals if you wish or you can try one of the quaint local restaurants within a 5-15 minute drive. The kitchenette has a 1/2 size fridge, dishes, cutlery, pots & pans, microwave oven, a small countertop convection oven, a two burner countertop hot plate, an electric frying pan, toaster, kettle & coffeemaker and dish cloths & tea towels. There is also a BBQ available for you to use. We provide tea & coffee supplies.
Linens are supplied, as are beach towels, beach chairs & sand toys, boogey boards and adult bicycles.
Outside - Of course, the main attraction is the Beach and we provide boogy boards, beach chairs and beach towels. We also offer complimentary bicycles for use on the Trans Canada Trailway which crosses our property and runs for miles and miles through beautiful coastal scenery. As well, there are many trails off the beaten path and many geo caches hidden in the area that we can tell you about. For the adventurous, rentals and lessons can be arranged at the other end of the beach for surfing, stand up paddle boarding and kite- boarding. Kayaking on Porters lake is also available. Scenic drives, quaint restaurants, arts and craft shops and museums are waiting for you to explore...Memory Lanr Heritage Village, Sherbrooke Village, Fisherman's Life Museum, Acadian Museum and Hope for Wildlife Refuge to name a few.
Inside - Guests really enjoy relaxing in the Common Room, relaxing in the big Hot Tub, or shooting a game of pool, playing an old-fashioned board or card game or reading a good book from our offerings, strumming the guitar that is provided or just sitting around the fireplace chatting.
Interakcija s gostima
We live on site in our own separate area, so we are here to make sure things run smoothly during your stay, we are friendly folks, but we certainly respect your privacy.
We are located 1/2 hr from the Airport and the historic capital city of Halifax. Also, being centrally located within the province of Nova Scotia, there are many interesting and exciting day trips you can take from here. UNESCO Heritage site, Lunenbourg - 1 1/2 hrs., Highest tides in the world at the Bay of Fundy - 1 1/2 hrs., Peggy's Cove - under an hour. As well, there are many scenic drives, hiking trails, parks, museums, craft shops, and quaint restaurants to visit nearby. We have complied an information package in your suite which gives you suggestions and directions.
1) Your Host is required by law to charge a 15% tax (on their base rate only) which is in addition to the price quoted to you by Air BnB. Air BnB is not authorized to collect Canadian taxes. Taxes are payable directly to your Host and will be collected upon arrival. Cash payment is preferred but credit cards can be used if necessary.
2) Checkin Procedures -- if for any reason we are not there when you arrive, you will find a letter in the mailbox, right beside the front door, for you with your name on it. It will contain directions to your Suite and we will have left the door unlocked to your Suite. Once inside, you will see an information packet on the table with the key. There will be all kinds of information in it, including places to go, things to see and do, restaurants, shops etc. If you have any questions you can always text or call us.
3) We are pleased to provide a smoke free environment and don't permit smoking within 50 feet of the building.
4) Guests are requested to please follow the regulations for the recycling, compost and garbage disposal program.
5) There is a reverse osmosis water system which means your tap water is the same quality that you would purchase bottled water in the stores. We just ask that you conserve water whenever possible.
6) We are on a septic disposal system. "Absolutely nothing except the toilet tissue" provided is to be put in the toilets or drains. For example: no sanitary products, kleenex, qtips, grease, plastic, coffee grinds, food waste, or sand.
Od 21. Srpanj 2018. - 17. Kolovoz 2018. minimalni boravak je 7 noćenja.
Living on the beach has been a lifelong dream come true for me. My husband, Calvin and I, have been sharing this little piece of paradise since 1996 with people from all over the world, all ages, and all walks of life.
We love to share it with people who love the ocean as much as we do and look forward to meeting new Guests and welcoming back Guests who come back year after year for their seaside vacations!
We are particularly honoured that so many people have chosen to celebrate their special occasions here...whether it be intimate weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays and even baby moons!