Welcome home to our cozy room for two! In your comfortable queen bedroom, you have a table for two to work or eat at and a full closet. You also have your own air conditioning control. Just across the hall, you have shared use of a bathroom with full bath. And while you are here, you're welcome to use the kitchen we stock just for our guests, too!
This private room with queen-sized bed has a south-facing window and is on the 2nd floor of a three-story heritage home. You have a large closet, a four-drawer dresser, and a little table and two chairs.
Across the hall there is a four-piece shared bathroom, and a little further down the hall is a kitchen we have stocked with the 'extras' you might not want to buy for a short stay.
Interakcija s gostima
We'll providing you with a warm welcome and tips on places to eat and visit while you are in town. Otherwise we'll provide you with fresh clean sheets once a week, and leave you to interact with us as much or as little as you like.
We have a dog Seamus, and his best friend Bandit comes to visit every day. When you arrive, we'll need to introduce Seamus to you so that he's happy to let you upstairs to your apartment. It should be obvious, but if you have a phobia about dogs, please choose another AirBnb room. :)
We're looking forward to having you stay with us and know you'll to be a great guest. We do have some house rules that we expect everyone to be okay with and to stay within:
- No smoking in the house. Smoking is allowed only on the covered front porch and please use the ashcan provided.
- No parties.
- If you notify us in advance, well-trained dogs are welcome. No other pets allowed. No dog can be left alone in a guest room while the guest goes out.
- Each guest room comes with one and only one guest parking spot.
- Never park in our neighbour's dirt driveway (to the left of the house)! Ooh, they don't like that! Never park on the street at night: the City of Guelph will likely tow your vehicle if you do.
- Your angled-parking spot is on the right hand side of the house.
- Please never park in such a way as you block other vehicles in.
- Check in is after 3PM. If you are going to arrive after we go to bed (10PM pretty much every night), you must notify us in advance and make arrangements.
- Check out is anytime before 11AM everyday.
- No noise please after 11PM since we'll be sleeping and may have other guests who want to sleep as well.
- No noise please before 7AM weekdays or before 9AM Saturday and Sunday.
- Please use the containers in the shared kitchen for your organic or recyclable waste.
There is a cork notice board in the kitchen - please check it for any notices from us or your fellow guests. Our phone numbers and the WiFi password are listed there.
Ovaj domaćin ima 61 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, I'm David and that's my life partner Lisa sitting next to me. I'm a dad and husband, and a software as a service entrepreneur. I am a new and active Green, and a local champion of free speech and personal privacy. Lisa is a translator of French and Spanish into English, and a simultaneous interpreter in Spanish. So Welcome, Bienvenedos and Bienvenus!
We have five children between us, who range from 15 to 22 in age. The three boys live at home, while our girls are off getting their post-secondary education.
We have each traveled, me in North America and and Lisa in Europe and Central America. I am originally from the Northwest Territories, and like to tell tall tales about that. Lisa's an Ontario native.