I’m a 5 years experienced Airbnb host with 200+ positive reviews with an amazing apt welcoming people from all over of the World. My home is peaceful, always clean, in a safe area centrally located only a couple of minutes from the subway station.
* Although the calendar may show dates as available, please check with me first before you trying to reserve the room.
* If you are a first time Airbnb user, and if you would like to give me the opportunity to host you, please introduce yourself and let me know a little bit about the reason for your trip PRIOR SENDING ME THE RESERVATION REQUEST. In keeping with Airbnb Etiquette you will need to have a photo on your profile and have at least one verification, this allows for the full openness that makes Airbnb awesome. Airbnb suggest that guests and hosts complete personal profiles as much as possible so that people feel comfortable with you staying in private homes
* If you are a guest that received already positive reviews from past hosts, and have a complete profile, there is no need for the personal introduction.
* The apt is a walk-up (2 flights of stairs- no elevator)
* Private Bedroom with a Queen Size Bed: The bed has a VERY comfortable mattress, with a topper and mattress cover protection to ensure the cleanness of the mattress. The mattress is not too hard and neither too soft, it is just right!
* You will receive weekly clean sets of towels, and if you stay longer than a week, your sheets will be replaced by clean lines. The sheets are 100% Egyptian cotton, 600 thread counts, Hypoallergenic Comforter with a Duvet Cover and 6 different types of hypoallergenic pillows to fit your preference.
* In your room you will have an empty closet & dresser, TV with basic/local channels, nightstands, reading lights, a desk, air conditioner, ceiling fan, and heating.
* The bedroom has two large windows, very sunny during the day and very peaceful
* You will share the house with your host (me) and an occasional guest, as well 2 mini dogs, they extremely friendly & well trained-which means no ‘accidents’ inside of the house. If you keep your bedroom door closed they don’t go visit your room. At night time the dogs sleep with me and I close my door, so they will not be around
* You will find everything you need inside for a comfortable stay. A clean home is VERY important to me; my home is totally free of bugs
* The apt is perfectly located to everything. A short walk away you will find: 24 hours business, drugstore, banks, several supermarkets, bakeries, local neighborhood pubs & several options for dining.
* Per my reviews as a hostess I guarantee you that you will be accommodated by the right person; and as my pictures dictate; you will be staying at an incredible, peaceful and clean home.
* Your bedroom and common areas: shared bathroom, living room and full kitchen
* Fridge with plenty space to store your food, the kitchen is abundantly equipped to cook and you are welcome to use it as long you keep it clean after you use it.
* Unlimited free Wi-Fi access
Interakcija s gostima
I have 200+ positive reviews, hosted more than 300 People from 38 Countries; every guest is treated with respect and kindness. I will welcome you as a dear member of my family; however I’m very professional and I will respect your privacy.
I’m here also to explain anything you need to know about NYC. A request is never too small or too big and I will try my best to accommodate your needs.
My native language is Brazilian Portuguese, I’m fluent in English and I can also communicate a bit in Spanish.
****Extra items available to you for your comfort:
* Hair dryer, Q-tips, cotton balls, magnifier mirror in your room
* First Aid kit
* For short term guests, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner is available; however longer term guests are responsible for their own personal care products.
* Available to guests: coffee, teas, and basic condiments
* Water filter Brita (did you know Brooklyn WATER is the CLEANEST water in the country?)
* Umbrellas, tourist guides and subway map
* Endless choices of menus of local restaurants to deliver food to our door, Bay Ridge is well-known for its quality restaurants
* Iron and an ironing board
****EXTRA FEES and important extra information
* The cleaning/laundry & guest maintenance fee included in your reservation cover only up to 7 nights. If you are planning to stay longer than one week, you need to pay in CASH $20 per extra week. Please understand that I would do it thru airbnb but I don’t have the option in their system to set up variable prices and charge the guests fairly according to the number of nights. Please note this fee is to cover expenses with things during your stay to ensure your needs are covered, and you will have a proper stay. As an example these are some of the items: dishes and hand soap, dish sponges, paper towels, cleaning products, trash bags, light bulbs, toilet paper, and this fee also covers the expenses to wash & dry your sheets and towels which requires laundry detergent, fabric softener, bleach, as well stain removers, etc..
* For guest(s) with more than a week stay: on the 8th day the sheets and towels will be replaced for cleaned ones, and so on.
* Monthly Guests: If you are going to stay the majority of the time at home - 95% (either because you work from home or need to study), an extra $20 per month needs to be paid to me in cash in order to cover the electrical bill during fall, winter and spring or $35 per month during the summer months because of the Air Conditioner in your room.
* Washer and dryer is available only for long term guests (one month or more stay), guest is responsible for own its laundry detergent, and only the host can control the machines. Maximum usage is once per week.
* It is highly appreciated if you don’t cause food or make-up stains on the sheets & towels. If an accident happened please tell me right way so I can treat the fabric with stain removers and give you clean linens. Please don't try to clean it, just give it to me. Ladies only, if you use heavy make-up I can provide darker color linens & towels, just let me know in advance and I will be prepared for you. If you caused unrepaired damages to the sheets and towels because you are careless, you will need to cover the cost in order to replace it, and the amount will be deduct from your security deposit.
* I’m responsible for your bedroom maintenance (change the bedding, vacuum and clean it), which is a weekly service. Since I’m the only person responsible for this service, you can be worry-free that your personal belongings are secure and I will inform you the date prior the maintenance in order to not disturb you
****CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES:
* The check-in and check-out times can be flexible, but I need to know in advance your plans to ensure feasibility
* Your check-out time is based on the arrival time of the next guest, i.e. if a new guest(s) arrives at the same day of your check-out day, then your room check out is 11AM and the check-in will be at 2PM (or earlier if I finished cleaning the room)
* The time of your check-out is definitely flexible if there is no guest(s) arriving on the same day
* You can arrive or leave very early or late, but please make sure you talk to me first and get my confirmation, I need to plan my schedule ahead of time
****Please note if you stay 3 months or more I will give you a higher discount on the monthly rate
* Never leave the front door open, not even for a second please.
* Ensure that you always close the building and apt doors after you pass through it
* Please do not slam the doors, especially if you arrive late at night. No loud noises after 10PM
* Please pick up after yourself, hang up your towels in your room on the designated area (do not leave your wet towel on the bed), wash your own dishes and don't leave your personal items lying around in common areas of the house.
* Please keep the fridge free of spoiled foods and stove free of grease.
* No smoking inside the apt or in the bedroom. Smoking is allowed on the terrace (make sure you close the doors behind you so the smell doesn't get in the apt) and please don’t toss your ashes or cigarettes buds on the ground or over the terrace, only on the astray.
*When you leave your bedroom (or other common areas) please remember to turn off all the appliances and the lights…your host appreciates if you can contribute in saving energy. During the spring and summer months it’s okay to leave the windows open for fresh air if you desire, but please make sure it is not going to rain while you are out. During winter months if you open the windows you will lose the heat in your room and make my heating bill too high. If the heat in your room is too hot for you, please tell me and I control the amount of heat on the thermostat.
* Foreign and minors please tell me if you are not coming back home to sleep so I don’t worry that something bad happened to you and a note of advice; please inform me if you have any special medical condition that I should be aware (i.e. food allergies) and who I should contact in case of an emergency (make sure you fill it up this information on your profile on the site). If you are a foreign and I’m your only contact, keep my name and phone number available in your wallet.
* Even though you are provided with a set of keys of my home, you don’t have the right to invite others to the house unless it has been approved by the host. I’m flexible if you would like to have a friend or a family member vising; however you must to talk to me first and get my approval.
* You are free to come and go as you please; however if come late at night please try be as quiet as possible
* DO NOT lose my home key since this type of key can not be duplicated and if you lose it I will need to replace the whole locking system and you will be responsible for this service which can cost around $200
* Just come in peace and I assure you that my home is very serene, respectful, clean and you will enjoy staying with me!!
Ovaj domaćin ima 188 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Sharing my home with guests, has enriched my knowledge (39 countries), created new friendships, exchanged kindness, and I traveled the world without leaving my home, it has been pure enjoyment!
By the positive reviews received, you know that each one of you will be treated as a very important guest because you deserve respect, kindness and nothing is too much trouble to ensure your comfort and contentment. I’m honored to offer excellent hospitality to my guest; being a host is more than just letting people stay at my home, hosting involves taking care of an individual that is new to the area and provide an experience to remember.
I'm a very calm and a peaceful person. I love my family, friends, my pets, art and goodhearted people. I'm inviting you to stay in a clean, safe, and comfortable home.
I have the ability to get along with all types of people. It doesn’t matter where you come from, you will be respected and welcomed.
The greatest opportunity to be a host on Airbnb is that allowing me to leave my legacy in this world, and it is giving me every day the chance to meet you.
Thanks for checking my profile, rest assure that you will have a new friend, come have a great stay in the greatest city in the world known as NYC :)