This room is one of 4 bedrooms on the second floor. The 4 rooms share 2 new bathrooms. This 100 year old farm house has many of the original features, a 1950's kitchen, an L-shaped porch. Furnishings include treasures collected over the years from family, France and Africa. The beautiful Hay River runs through our adjacent property.
• Though we are not a scent free B&B, we appreciate consideration for our preferences as well as the sensitivities of others. Bedding and towels are washed in unscented soap. Scents of soap, shampoo and cleaning products are considered normal. However, heavy application of perfume, hairspray, and other strongly scented products in the house is not permitted. Candles, incense and plug-ins are not allowed.
• No smoking in the house. Smoking is permitted outside at a distance from the house(URL HIDDEN)$200 cleaning fee will be taken from your security deposit if the no smoking/scent policy is violated.
• Young children are very curious and naturally active. Unfortunately, we feel our facility cannot accommodate them. We welcome well-behaved children 12 years or older. We ask guests with older children to be considerate of guests who are traveling alone or as a couple.
• An adult is expected to remain with children under the age of 18. This means, for example, no trips into town leaving minors at the house.
• We are not responsible for accidents, injury or loss of property of any kind.
• Quiet hours from 10 pm to 7 am.
Ovaj domaćin ima 20 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
After spending 20 years living mostly in the Ivory Coast, West Africa, we've come back to our native Wisconsin. We enjoy country life and working to restore this old place is a passion of ours. Audrey is a pianist and vocalist with a flair for improvisation, particularly gospel music. Ken puts a twinkle in his eye when telling a tale, saying, "It could be true!"