3 spavaće sobe
Large, modern, comfortable and very bright apartment in the city centre, with charming decorations and full amenities. 3 bedrooms (2 double, 1 single), spacious living room, dining room, 2 baths and brand new kitchen. 2 balconies with fantastic view
- Please note that I normally live in this apartment, but can move out quickly when booking is confirmed.
- I keep updating this property and constantly make improvements in it. Just recently one of the bathrooms went through a complete make-over, with all new appliances, tiling and everything else.
- Being a true interior design enthusiast, I try and make sure to complement the apartment's natural appeal (it being spacious, East-West oriented with plenty of natural light) with comfortable and tasteful furnishings.
- The apartment is child friendly, with toys and a crib that can be rolled around to a desired bedroom.
- The apartment is fully equipped with all modern amenities, including free wi-fi access throughout the place, featuring also:
- large, completely modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle etc. and kitchen/breakfast table for 3 persons
- separate dining room with table for 4 or optionally for 6 people (the table can be extended to accommodate 6), with a bar area adjoining the kitchen
- spacious living room with a large seating area - modern, new sofa that can sit 6 people, ottoman and an armchair. Large LED TV with cable TV offers a great number of channels.
- two gorgeous balconies on either side of living room/dining room offer great views and lots of sunshine, and are perfect spots to relax amid flowers and have your morning coffee or a night cap
- Very comfortable and romantic double bedroom with a beautiful, vintage king size iron frame bed, soothing colours and decor that offer quiet and peaceful night rest.
- Second double bedroom is normally used as a child's room and is very bright and colourful. It features a comfortable Italian sofa that pulls out into a large, comfy double bed. The room has splendid views of the city, as does the whole apartment.
- The two bedrooms are separated by a small hallway, with a mirror (perfect for applying make up!), and a second bathroom.
- Recently refurbished main bathroom features bath with shower and all other sanitary facilities; it is decorated in the Art Deco style and provides a relaxing bathing experience.
- single bedroom is separate from the rest of the rooms, next to the hallway and a bathroom, so offers lots of privacy. It is usually a home office, so features two desks, two chairs, cupboard and a single bed. Great view!
The building offers two entrances - one on the ground floor (key access only) and one up the steps (key or intercome access).
There is an elevator, and the flat is on the second floor anyway, so it is all very convenient.
Interakcija s gostima
I will be available to welcome and see my guests out, and in the meantime, you can always reach me on the phone, send me a text message or an email. I will also leave you another number you can call just in case that I am temporarily not available for some reason.
I will be happy to help you with any enquiries you may have and there will be another person to help you if I am not available at the moment.
Please note that because I normally live in the apartment, I cannot move all our things, but I will remove all personal items and leave plenty of space for you to store your things.
I can also remove anything that you may think might get in your way.
You can dry your clothes (as I do) on the west balcony, lines and pegs provided.
Please don't wear shoes in the house, slippers are provided in the hallway.
If unsure how to use some amenities, what programs work best, etc. (i.e. dishwasher, oven etc.), please refer to the Sara's House Manual that I've left for you, which includes detailed instructions and possible troubleshooting ideas, or feel free to contact me directly.
You can smoke on the balconies or in the living room (but open the balcony please to air the room), but please don't smoke in the bedrooms!
The neighbourhood is nice and quiet, so please respect that and don't make loud noises after 22h.
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Homey yet outgoing, active, busy magazine editor and mum, who loves interior decorating, gardening, writing, nature, movies and music. Beautiful living is my thing, creating lovely, but comfortable and functional surroundings. I want my guests to feel at ease, relaxed and kind of special.
Fluent English speaking and some Italian.