Beautiful house in a SAFE and QUIET neighborhood, located in the middle of our cultural city. 24h/7d public transportation, the bus stop is STEPS AWAY from the house. After an exciting/busy day you can always come back home to relax.
We have hosted students & interns that went to DePaul, KENDALL, Inst. Medical Educ, IL Inst. of Art, Loyola, Argosy, Roosevelt, East-West, UIC, R. Morris, U. Of Illinois, Columbia, NEIU, Dominican, AIME, etc. Business, Companies, Clinics & Hospitals
1. No smoking, if you smoke you have to go outside of the property walk around the neighborhood, including no smoking on the yard, back porch or any place that is part of the property.
2. No illegal drugs
3. No visitors are allowed
4. You are free to come and go in anytime, but please be considerate at late hours (don’t make any noises)
5. We ask that you please clean-up after yourself; this includes washing your own dishes. After your breakfast, please clean the area that you are occupying: kitchen table, dining table, stove, dishes, etc.
6. Use of the kitchen: If you are going to cook, please enjoy your meal, once again clean after yourself, such as “pots, pans, utensils, dishes, THE STOVE” (make sure after you are done cooking/heating your food that the all GAS PILOTS ARE OFF)
7. Do not leave clothes laying around in the common areas, clean your hair from the shower drain.
8. If there is any damage, spills, or any broken things, please let us know. Otherwise, it may be subjected to additional fees that will be deducted from the deposits.
9. DO NOT eat or bring any type of food in the bedroom, you can use the kitchen table or the dining table to enjoy your food.
10. Please turn off lights if you're not in the room or bedroom. If you are going to sleep, please make sure to turn off all lights behind you
11. Please be considerate with other guests and or family members during the sleeping time: no music, sounds or noises during sleeping time, you can use your headphones.
12. During the sleeping time, please be considerate with others by putting the sound notification of your phone (text messages, emails, and any notifications) in silence or in vibrate
13. Please do not use anything in the bathroom under the sink or other personal stuff. Before you leave, wash the dishes, strip the sheets off the bed and put them inside the basket in the bathroom. Basically, things should be as clean as you found them.
14. Please let us know if you have any issues, problems, concerns or an emergency by calling or texting immediately
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Note: when you check in you'll receive our house manual and house rules to facilitate and guide you.
Ovaj domaćin ima 79 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I live in Chicago for more of 20 years and is a wonderful city, Why I love Chicago? for its diverse ethnicity, people, theaters, museums, diverse neighborhoods and its street festivals, its amazing architecture in downtown, entertainment venues and restaurants.
Chicago has a long story of developing a strong and multicultural community, working united for their people, sharing their multiple values and skills to support each other.
- Here is a little something about myself: I am self employed and Community Organizer and I am work for many years around social justice issues promoting leadership, civil rights and education, I am also part of a global company as an Entrepreneur and Global Trader, I'm Hispanic and I was born in Perú, with German Spanish descent; non-smoker very respectful, laid back, easy going and very friendly.
We are a family of three and we are very friendly, respectful and also we have three cats that are part of our family that lives with us in the first floor (no cats in the lower floor or second floor)
Greetings from Chicago
Yo vivo en Chicago por más de 20 años y es una ciudad maravillosa, ¿Por qué me encanta Chicago? por sus diversas etnias, su gente, teatros, museos, diversos barrios y sus festivales callejeros, su impresionante arquitectura en el centro, lugares de entretenimiento y restaurantes.
Chicago tiene una larga historia de desarrollo de una comunidad fuerte y multicultural, trabajando unidos para su pueblo, compartiendo sus múltiples valores y habilidades para apoyarse mutuamente.
- Aquí hay un poco de algo sobre mí: soy Auto empleado y un Organizador Comunitario y trabajo por muchos años en torno a la justicia social promoviendo el liderazgo, los derechos civiles y la educación, también soy parte de una Compañía Global como Empresario y Comerciante Global , soy hispano y nací en el Perú, con ascendencia española alemán; no fumo, y soy muy respetuoso, relajado, tranquilo y muy amable. Somos una familia de tres y somos muy amables, respetuosos y también tenemos tres gatos que son parte de nuestra familia que viven con nosotros en el primer piso (no gatos en El Segundo piso o el sótano)
Saludos desde Chicago!