Ground floor apartment for rent. 1900 sq ft, fully renovated, yet keeping its cachet. In the heart of Outremont, a really nice and green neighbourhood in Montreal. Available for 4-12 month stay starting in July.
Ground floor apartment for rent. 1900 sq ft, fully renovated, yet keeping its Outremont cachet.
- High ceilings, hardwood floors, with original trims an woodwork
- Renovated kitchen and dining room with large buffet and Jenn Air appliances
- Toilet split from the main
- Master bedroom with a Queen Essentia mattress, wardrobe, and large window
- Large children bedroom with two captain beds, two school desks, with an access to the balcony
- Private balcony at the front
- Living room with a Vizio smartTV and speakers set, bookshelves, and 2 sofas
- Private laundry room. Big open space in the basement (can be used as an office or playroom)-
Available for 4- to 12-month stay.
Fully furnished: including water, electricity, heating, insurances, Internet.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
Benjamin Masse is a recognized interactive applications, could computing, and programmatic advertising pioneer with more than 15 years of experience. Over this period, Benjamin has demonstrated a proven ability to establish synergies between the management of leading organizations and software development teams, delivering measurable results through the use of innovative solutions. He is currently focused on programmatic advertising platforms and audience targeting initiatives.
With a master degree in Anthropology and master studies in management/entrepreneurship, Benjamin has an in-depth understanding of applications and platforms that harness the full potential of digital contents. Adaptable, thoughtful and direct, Benjamin is a team player known to quickly grasp the most diversified business environments, mastering all technological and marketing aspects of an undertaking. As an accomplished musician, he also fully appreciates the growing importance of interactions between business, technology, and culture.