A lovely three bed room house in a quite road 15 - 20 minutes drive by car from Heathrow airport. There are two double beds and one single, double beds for your comfort and will house minimum 6 persons. Close to shops and amenities.
Double room in friendly relaxed environment.
HOUSE RULES are simple, they are here not to annoy you but to keep harmony and peace and the environment friendly:
1) Please place thrash in bins provided
2) Do not slam the doors and bang heavy objects on the floor!
3) Please put things away after use, where the way you found it will be nice.
4) Please take care when using household appliances. Remember to use the utensils provided for you and please leave them clean.
5) Keep the bathroom, kitchen and other shared areas clean and tidy if used.
There is a toilet brush, cleaning products and disinfectant wipes, please remember to use them.
6) Male travellers, please be user friendly, make sure that you aim for the toilet or better still sit down and please do remember to shut the toilet seat after use ..:):):).
Ladies and gentlemen with long, short or even no hair, make sure that you pick up your hair after brushing and definitively remove it from the bath and shower hole.
Ladies, please do not put your sanitary towels down the toilet!
Ladies and gentlemen, your make up is full of strong staining chemicals. If spilt please remember to wash the sink or wipe after use.
Please use micro clothes or paper provided to wipe dry the glass shower screens and the water taps so using the bathroom is pleasant for others.
Use the mats all around the wet floor, shower tray and the bath. Water and the shiny wet surfaces mean trouble and danger.
7) If in need of smoking then please do it outside, not near the house please; remember others may be allergic.
8) Personal privacy is observed. The doors to the bedrooms are fitted with locks so please use it at night to lock yourself in. However, keep it in mind that I do have keys to the rooms and will enter the rooms sometimes at your absence. I will however, notify you if this need shall arise. Do not change the room door locks. It is after all my house and for better or worse, I shall have the freedom of making sure that all is well in the rooms for you and the family atmosphere is maintained. There are big storage spaces inside the beds where I keep towels and bed linen as well as pillows. Access is necessary. (Please ask if need any additional help)
9) Food and drink can be provided at the additional price.
10) Personal details like a full address and name shall be check against one's travel documents and credit cards on arrival.
11) Parking is free around the house but due respect and consideration must be given to the neighbours. Think twice before you block somebody's garage, pleased for not using the neighbour’s drive way. This can be tempting, please resist temptation.
12) Bed linen and towels as well as the kitchen equipment are provided.
13) Travel card - Oyster is available but needs topping up after use to its initial level of £10.
14) Using the Internet shall be explained on arrival. My provider is BT and I use one of their hubs for the wireless connection. Please do not use my land-line to make outgoing calls. Use your mobile...:):):) Bills are atomized and all calls made are listed.
15) The fridge, the cooker and the hot/cold water facilities are easy to use. Saving water is important, but I do not get paranoid about using it to have satisfying and relaxing baths, invigorating showers or disposing of toilet waste of any kind when it is necessary....:):):)
In the kitchen, Please take care when using kitchen appliances. Using gas and electricity with water is no joke or game wherever you are. Please also remember to clean appliances after use.
16) I am not obsessively extreme about anything in life so there is a huge freedom to do as you wish whilst in the house. There is no time deadline regulating one's movements. A set of keys is given. Keeping them safe means the home is secured. Do not take the keys to internal doors with you.
17) If one brings into the house very valuable items then one does it at her or his own risk. However, I would like to know about it. I take no responsibility for misplacing your fortune.
18) Any of my own maps, books, furniture and gadgets as well the TV in the room can be read, used and enjoyed but if damaged should be replaced for me and others to enjoy again. Or at least sufficient money should be left behind to replace them.
19) All financial transactions are dealt with by the Airbnb site. However, bank transfer can be arranged for any additional money needed to be exchanged between parties and shall be agreed in writing.
20) There are Green Bins outside for recycling so please remember to do your bit to contribute to the Safe the Planet Idea by re-cycling. Wastes are collected early on a Thursday morning by the local council. This is our duty to put bins out, if you have any special items needing disposal please ask and we are happy to arrange for them to be disposed of.
21) It is our practise to leave the shoes at the bottom of the stairs before going upstairs. When coming home with dirty shoes and other sports equipment take care of the floor and humble furniture around. It is all there to last for longer than your wonderful stay!
22) There are electrical vacuum cleaners on the landing in closet area. The mop and the bucket are in downstairs closet area. Cleaning materials are under the sink.
23) The washing machine is in the kitchen and I use the short 40 degrees wash for the synthetics and cotton, generally speaking for everything. Please try to use your own washing liquid or powder. The use of the washing machine and the tumble dryer is restricted to once a week, please do not use on Saturdays or Friday nights. There is a clothing line outside and moveable hangers for colder weathers. A laundry mat is walking distance away.
24) Be polite to neighbours and greet them with a smile as they are always present 24 hours a year. Small living conditions but we are warm and friendly.
25) Remember no smoking in the house and only booked guests are allowed to stay in room.
26) Do not be disturbed about the rules, you might not need to know them but there are some of us who need reminders.
27) Last but not least keep smiling and keep happy, be comfortable and feel at home. Don’t be afraid to ask for help!
The list of what to do and what not to do gets updated accordingly to the ever-growing experience of being part of Airbnb....:):):)