A large apartament in a concrete building equiped with futon for sleeping. Located 10 minute walk from Ginkakuji (Silver Pavillion) and Tetsugaku no Michi (Philosopher's Path) and 15 minutes from Demachiyanagi
- You can arrive at the apartment from midday.
- You must announce the time you are arriving beforeh and (at least the day before) and notify the host of any change.
- If you come before the time you announced, the apartment may not
be ready because we schedule the cleaning of several apartments according to the time of arrival of their guests.
- You must leave the apartment before 9:00 A.M. This time is strict
because we have to clean several apartments before 12:00 A.M.
- You can only stay for longer time if you can get a special permission from us, which will hardly ever happen.
- You must convey the estimated check-out time before hand (at least
the day before) and notify the host of any change.
LEAVING THE LUGGAGE BEFORE CHECK-IN OR AFTER CHECK-OUT
- You can often leave your luggage at my restaurant before the
check-in time or after the check-out time. However:
* We do not offer such service on Wednesdays because it is the holiday of the restaurant.
* Neither the host nor the staff of the restaurant will be responsible
for the integrity of the luggage in that period.
* It may happen that when you are back, the restaurant is closed and
you have to wait for long time to retrieve your luggage.
- You must throw your garbage in a plastic bag and leave it inside the
apartment (better in the entrance). DO NOT THROW GARBAGE
OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT.
- If you can, please separate glass, can and P.E.T. bottles in one bag
and the rest of the garbage in another bag.
- You must clean the tableware well after using it.
- Please try not to be noisy when you are in the apartment.
- For security and hygiene reasons, it is forbidden to smoke in the
- Always turn off the air conditioneer and the light when you leave the apartment.
- Leave your shoes in the entrance of the apartment. Do not walk in
the apartment with your shoes on.
- Manuel only knows Spanish and Japanese. If you need something or something does not work and you can only speak English, please
send us a message through Airbnb.
- Please remember that for being our Airbnb guest, you have a 10%
discount if you come to our Spanish Restaurant Tio Pepe.
- When you arrive at the room, you may find some water or food in the
fridge. Please help yourself to it.
Ovaj domaćin ima 272 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije