Enjoy this beautifully remodeled getaway near the heart of downtown Denver! This quaint home features two bedrooms and one bathroom and all of the amenities you could want in your home away from home! A great value for travelers!
You must be 21-years of age to rent.
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation destination! We are thrilled to be hosting you. The following are our rental rules to help make your stay great!
1) Check-in time is after 4:00 PM mountain time and Check-out is before 11:00 AM mountain time. Please no early arrivals/late departures without prior approval.
2) This is a non-smoking home. Any smoking (cigarettes or marijuana) inside of the house will result in loss of your security deposit. You may smoke outside of the house and please properly dispose of all butts and papers.
3) Please do not flush any feminine products or other foreign items down the toilet.
4) Pets are not permitted.
5) Reservation payment: The reservation is not confirmed until payment is received. You may cancel with a 50% refund up to one week before your visit.
6) Security deposit: We require a $200 refundable damage deposit. We would report any damage to the home within 48 hours after check out, or else the deposit is returned to you.
7) The cleaning fee is $75 and is included in your rental quote.
8) The renter is responsible for the following:
a) No damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c) All trash and recycling should be in the trash cans upon check-out. Our cleaning crew will take the trash out and recycling out. However, if you are at the home for an extended period of time, trash days are every Thursday and you would be responsible for taking out the trash. Trash collection is on alley, outside of the gate. Recycling is picked up every other Thursday. The recycling container is located beside the garage and needs to placed by the curb on pick up days.
d) Please have all pots and pans cleaned and put away.
e) Please clear-out the fridge and freezer of any food. Feel free to leave condiments (items that will not spoil) for the next guest.
f) Please load and run the dishwasher before leaving.
g) If using the outdoor grill, please clean after use.
h) Please have all laundry removed from the washer/dryer.
i) Upon check-out please turn-off the A/C in the summer and leave the thermostat at 65 degrees in the winter.
j) Please turn-off all lights and lock all doors upon your departure. Any keys should be left on the kitchen counter.
k) No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
l) There is no need to make the beds or strip the sheets. We will take care of it.
9) The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6) persons.
10) The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
11) No daily maid service- While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it can be arranged for an additional fee. This must be scheduled in advance.
12) The fireplace is decorative only and non-functional.
13) Snow storm/road conditions/last-minute cancellations/missed flights/etc. Unfortunately no refunds will be given for last-minute cancellations.
By confirming this reservation, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Ovaj domaćin ima 212 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My name is McKenzie and I grew up in Denver and love this city!! It is growing so much and has so much to offer! I'm passionate about sharing my knowledge of the city and I'm here to help with any questions you may have.
This home has been lovingly restored with great attention to detail! It is a perfect location for out-of-town visitors because it is so close to anything and everything you desire! Historic Colfax Ave is about a half block away and has great restaurants, bars, shopping, music venues, book stores, nail salons, records stores, etc. There is also really easy access to nearby parks, Cherry Creek, downtown, and I-70. Ski resorts are about 2-hours away.