One bedroom flat with a brand new kitchen dining area, sofa bed, modern bathroom with very big rain-shower, WIFI, A/C.
We have chosen all the materials, furniture and equipment with great care, applying the typical Sardinian details and small works of art by local artists.
4 people can sleep comfortably as there is 1 bedroom but the living room has a new sofa bed that folds out to a double size bed.
The house has all you need to live as if you were at your own house (see details).
1) SMOKING: smoking is not allowed inside.
2) LINEN AND TOWELS: we'll provide for you both.
3) CONSUMES: we have provided this apartment with every equipment to make your vacation the most comfortable and enjoyable, you can find everything and everything is electric. We include the use of 8 KW per day of your staying (that is high), but if you consume more (eg because you massily use A/C, washing machine, iron, phon, microwave, oven etc, though we provide all those) and consume more, you have to pay 0,40€/KW. You can pay them directly at check out.
4) PETS: no pets are allowed.
5) BEFORE CHECK OUT: you have to clean kitchen and leave it without any dirty tableware and throw away the rubbish. Waste containers are right in front of the building
Ovaj domaćin ima 98 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are Simonetta and Mauro. We were both born here on Sardinia. Two years ago we started to build our dream. A place in Cagliari where guests from all over the world can feel at home.
To achieve this we started 18 months ago. Renovating a townhouse in the Pirri district of the city of Cagliari from scratch and turning it into 6 beautiful apartments equipped with all modern conveniences. Totally equipped apartments, with all comforts and with design elements, as we ourselves would like to hire.
We have chosen all the materials, furniture and equipment with great care. Something that also applies to the typical Sardinian details in the furnishing and small works of art by local artists in each apartment.
Our dream is not yet fully fullfilled. We plan to make the whole building energy neutral. Turning sunlight into energy and warm water. Mauro is a civil engineer and has already prepared the plans. But first we want the building to come alive by opening it up to guests.
Because that is what we realy dream of; a lovely place under the sun where everybody can feel at home and explore Cagliari and the south of Sardinia.