Newly built, private, light-filled 2 bedroom cottage. All the amenities of home. Minutes to UCSC, great hiking and mountain biking, downtown and the beach.
A few blocks from the base of UCSC, above the fog, yet 10 minutes drive to downtown and the beach, with ample street parking (permits provided). Sunny cottage is clean and comfortable with eclectic and reclaimed details.
A private, honeysuckle lined walkway leads to a large patio with shaded dining area. Bright with high ceilings and large skylights, Two comfortable bedrooms with queen beds and a mix of 100% cotton and organic bedding. A fully stocked kitchen includes dishes, cook and bakeware as well as basic spices, oil, coffee, tea, dishwasher, gas stove, microwave and a reverse osmosis water filtration system.
Brand new front loading washer and dryer. Plenty of fluffy towels. Beach towels also provided. Wifi and Apple TV with Netflix and Hulu. Back patio has spa and comfortable lounge area.
Cottage is totally detached and has its own entrance with 2 private patios.
Interakcija s gostima
We live in the front house and are generally available if needed. We like to meet our guests but also want to respect privacy.
The city of Santa Cruz requires that all Airbnb hosts collect an 11% Transient Occupancy Tax (same as hotels). Many hosts will ask for the 11% in addition to what you have already been charged in the form of cash or check but we have included it in our base fee for your convenience. TOT#(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) large friendly dog lives on the property.
Security Deposit: $200
Cleaning Fee: $100
Check in time: 3PM
Check out time: 11AM
Breakage: Loss of security deposit or cost of item, owner's discretion.
• No smoking of any kind inside or anywhere on the property
• Quiet Hours are from 9pm to 9am
• Please throw all foodstuff in the outside trash can on back patio as ants are pervasive
• We are a shoe-free household, please take your shoes off and leave them by the entry way
• Please put un-used pillows in the closet or on the dresser, not on the floor
• Please be courteous to the neighbors
• Four guests allowed at a time
• No drugs /excessive alcohol consumption
• No pets allowed
• Please hang wet things in the bathroom when you leave, we will
happily take care of them
• Please wash dishes thoroughly and leave the cottage as you found it. We will wash all linens
• As we are in a drought, please help to conserve water
• Please make sure all lights and heater are turned off when you leave for the day
• Please be respectful and treat our cottage as if it was your own
We live 15 ft away in the front house and have a toddler so this property may not be the right fit for those looking to party
If you have any issues during your stay, please feel free to contact us!
ENJOY YOUR STAY!
We live in Santa Cruz and love it! We have had wonderful experiences with airbnb and are about to host our first space! Our family includes a dog and a toddler.