Great family house with 8 beds in a local area of Tokyo near Idabashi and Toyko Dome. 10 minutes walk to the nearest station, Edogawabashi. From there you can get to anywhere in Tokyo in under 30 minutes.
Our house is in a very residential area of Tokyo. Please keep this in mind that the noise standard after 10:00pm may be quieter than other cities. If you could respect this if you stay it would be greatly appreciated as we try and keep our neighbours happy with us.
3 bedroom 2 floored house 15 minutes walk from the busy Iidabashi station. The downstairs of our house was renovated by the architect that used to live in a modern style, but upstairs we still have a bedroom with a traditional tatami floor. Our house has a big kitchen and eating area making it perfect for families who need a more homely house.
**Please note that the closest station, Edogawabashi Sta. is 11 min walk away from my place, but there is bus stop running nearby so you can take the bus to go around the city as well :)
We will supply you with;
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Pocket Wi-Fi access (**Up to 1GB is available per day)
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen with oven, fridge and dishwasher.
- New bathroom and washlet
- New air conditioners
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
4 single beds (can be made into 2 doubles)
3 single futons
1 sofa bed
Interakcija s gostima
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
-Please do not have packages sent to the property. If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Ovaj domaćin ima 13 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My name is Tomoko. I'm from Hokkaido but moved to Tokyo in 20's. After I worked for some real estate company, I started running own real estate business in Tokyo. I'm also mother of two children.
Since my English is not very good and I'm busy I asked Airbnb host support service Zens to manage my listing. They will make sure your trip is enjoyable.
北海道千歳高校卒業、1年制専門学校(歯科助手専攻)卒業後、歯科医院に2年勤務しました。その後、不動産業界に転職。 上京し地場不動産会社(新宿区)で賃貸仲介業務全般、 分譲会社にて新築・中古マンション売買仲介等、 16年の経験を経て平成19年1月に「祥エステートオフィス株式会社」を設立しました。