Luxurious, 2 storey 2BR FF serviced apartment in Brisbane CBD Golden Triangle with spectacular views over Pier Nine, Brisbane River and Story Bridge ... 24 hour checkin, 2 car, lap pool, spa, sauna, gym ... fine dining, bars, cafes, Botanical Gardens
The apartment is positioned to take full advantage of Brisbane's exciting and unique lifestyle and can well serve business and leisure travellers alike. It promises a luxuriously furnished 2 storey, deluxe, self-contained, serviced apartment accommodation in the heart of the city's CBD and a variety of resort-style leisure facilities.
The apartment is on Levels 37 and 38, of a building 40 storeys high and boasts a distinctive curved design, offering some of the most spectacular views of the Brisbane River, bustling city and Story Bridge in all of Brisbane. Adjacent to Eagle Street Pier, you can enjoy the myriad tastes, sights and sounds that are on offer in this entertainment and dining precinct; featuring an abundance of casual and fine dining restaurants, cocktail bars, pubs and weekend Riverside Markets, there is something for everyone.
Also within walking distance is the iconic Botanic Gardens, the shopping emporium that is Queen Street Mall and the CityCat Ferry Terminal where travellers can spend the day cruising the Brisbane River and hopping on and off at their desired landmarks, whether it be South Bank, the Queensland Museum or Newfarm to name just a few.
The apartment contains a very well stocked kitchen (home away from home), Miele laundry facilities, Internet, stunning floor-to-ceiling windows, private balcony and superb appointment.
Leisure facilities include a 25m-heated lap pool surrounded by a modern sun deck and comfortable sun lounges, sauna, spa, gymnasium and barbeque area - perfect for entertaining and soaking in the cityscapes below.
The cabinet in the dining room has fine Villeroy and Boch crockery and Riedel crystal glassware (hand wash only). We respectfully ask that care is taken when using these items as they are expensive. We hope you understand that we will ask for replacement value if any of these items are broken. There are everyday glasses in the cupboard above the stove.
We also ask that you tidy up after yourself. This includes:
1. putting the dishes in the dishwashwer and turning it on.
2. washing pots, pans and platters
3. discharding rubbish: There is a garbage shute behind the lifts. It is not suitable for bottles or large bags but bottles can be disposed of in a wheelie bin outside the Level 2 lifts as you leave or, for large quantities, in the skip between basement and ground. You need to go to basement and then walk up to Ground level and you will see it on the left. We will ask to be reimbursed for extra cleaning time that the cleaner will need to spend above her reasonable cleaning.
4. Quiet time after 10pm - Please be considerate with your noise/music levels, particularly late at night when others are trying to sleep
5. Parties: no more than 10-15 guests. Guests who are not booked to stay overnight should not stayover and sleep on the couch etc.