A comfortable small, detached lodge, 37 quadratmeters (2 rooms, kitchen, shower room, wc, terrace, park place in the garden, stellite tv) Szentendre in 10 minutes, Budapest & Sziget Festival in 30 minutes by car. Train station in 2 minutes by walk.
The following order is for the comfortable stay in our "small house". It will be applied to all guests and contains their rights and obligations.
• Any guests are responsible for reducing avoidable noise in the House and in the yard, especially in the time between 22:00 and 6:00.
• Celebrations on special occasion and playing instruments are possible upon agreement with the House-owner.
• No smoking in the House. Smoking on the terrace is possible. A lighted cigarette should be extinguished securely in the ash tray on the terrace.
• The gates of the yard should be closed with key in the time between 22.00 and 6:00.
• House-door and windows should be kept free as escape routes in emergency use. Baby carriage, crutches and wheelchairs have to be so placed that they do not block these escape routes in emergency use.
• Barbecue in the yard is not possible.
• Storing materials that are easily flammable or strongly smelling is prohibited.
• Leakage or other defects of gas and water have to be notified immediately to the House-owner. In the case of Gas-smell: do not enter the room with an open fire; do not operate electrical switches; open the windows; close the main shut-off valve immediately.
• House and its yard should be kept clean.
• The household waste must be disposed in the rubbish bin provided for this purpose.
• The House should be ventilated also in winter. It could be done by short-term, but sufficient opening of windows.
• Parking of motorized vehicles is possible on the surfaces provided for this purpose. Changing the motor-oil, car-wash and repair should not be carried in the yard.
• Driving speed in the yard must be within the walking tempo.
• The parking of bicycles is possible on the surfaces provided for this purpose.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Two rooms of the House (bed-room and dining) have flooring with wood-made parquet. In both living rooms house shoes with soft soles must be worn.
• The gas cooker with oven must be used according to instructions of the House-owner. The correct use of the cooker will be shown locally.
Vaillant gas heating
• The House has a gas heating system of Vaillant. Correct settings are provided by the House-owner, who is also responsible for the repair and maintenance work. Guests are responsible for damage caused by themselves as a result of improper handling or use.
Duration of stay
• A continuous stay in the House could not take longer than a month.
Owners house on the same parcel.