3 spavaće sobe
O ovom smještaju
This 3 Bed, 1 Bath apartment is part of a renovated historic 1910 duplex. Located in Weinland Park, 2 blocks from High St. and the Short North, it is a short walk to many popular bars and restaurants nearby.
1.3 mi - Columbus Convention Center
2 mi - OSU stadium
2.3 mi - Schottenstein Center
2.5 mi - Crew Stadium/Expo Center/Fair grounds
3 mi radius - all areas of interest in Downtown
Please be sure to check out our other listings under our profile nearby!
The apartment can easily accommodate both small and large groups. If you have an especially large group, we have 3 other listings nearby on Airbnb called Cozy, Urban I, and Urban II (see listings under our profile).
The first floor level has an open kitchen and living area complete with WIFI & cable TV and plenty of seating. Next to the first floor living/kitchen space is the 3rd bedroom with twin bed and seating area. The 3rd bedroom has also the front entrance to the apartment. For groups utilizing the 3rd bedroom, you can utilize the backdoor as the main entrance to the apartment to give the 3rd bedroom more privacy.
The second floor are two bedrooms and the bathroom. Each bedroom has a comfortable queen bed and plenty of closet and drawer space. The bedrooms are relatively large and can easily fit a pack-n-play. Plenty of towels, washcloths, a hair dryer, and shampoo/conditioner/body wash provided in bathroom.
There is WIFI (5GHZ) throughout the apartment and central A/C. Backyard is fenced and is shared with the duplex apartment next door (also on Airbnb). There is outdoor seating, a charcoal grill, and a fire pit. Firewood and charcoal is available for purchase at the Kroger grocery store nearby.
In Summary, sleeps up to 8 guests:
• Total: 2 queen beds, 1 twin bed, 1 full-size futon, 1 queen air bed
- 2 large bedrooms, each w/ queen bed (2nd floor)
- 1 'walk-in' bedroom with Twin bed (1st floor) it has the front door entrance to the outside of apartment, also has a door to the living area
- 1 Full-size futon (1st floor living room)
- 1 Queen air mattress, linens provided
• Open kitchen and living room area
• 1 renovated bathroom w/ bathtub/shower
• WIFI (5GHZ) and cable TV
• Central A/C
• Mid-size refrigerator/freezer, blender, toaster oven, microwave, & electric stove/oven, cooking/eating utensils
• Washer/dryer in basement (unfinished space)
• Fenced-in backyard w/fire pit and covered front porch with seating area. Backyard is shared with other side of duplex.
• 2 off-street parking spots and street parking available on Summit St. (See Getting Around section below for parking details).
Please note there is exterior video surveillance- registered, paying overnight guests only.
You will have access to the entire apartment, shared fence-in backyard, and rear parking area (see Getting Around section below for parking details)
Hours of Access:
Check-in is 3 p.m.
Checkout is 11 a.m.
Interakcija s gostima
We are available to guests by email, phone, or text. We know our neighborhood very well (!) and care about our community- let us know when you need something or have questions!
Long term stays- please inquire for long term pricing.
• Housekeeping service is per stay, not per night. Additional cleaning visits can be arranged for longer stays if needed. Visits must be paid in advance and are non-refundable if visits are cancelled. Please inquire when booking.
• Pack n Play, high chair, and/or Queen air bed available upon request- please let us know your needs prior so we can prepare all the necessary items.
• Please be courteous to neighbors- Noise must be keep to a minimum after 10 p.m. This is one of two units with a shared wall.
• There is no handicap access. There are two steps to enter the front of the house.
• Guests with allergies and related medical issues and/or sensitivities- cleanliness is one of our top priorities, however we cannot 100% guarantee that the apartment is free of pet dander, cigarette smoke, air fresheners/cleaning product scents, or any other elements that may trigger a medical problem or sensitivity. Please note we cannot issue refunds due to the reasons above.
• Stairs to second floor are ever so slightly steep.
• Street Sweeping on Summit St. is done the second Thursday and Friday of every month. Signs are posted on the street with the day of the month. Do not park there or you will be towed!
• Check-in is 3 p.m.
• Checkout is 11 a.m.
• No parties, this is strictly enforced. Violate this and you will be asked to leave, no refunds.
• All guests must be paying registered guests. No additional guests allowed without prior written consent of the homeowner.
• Any evidence or smell of cigarette, marijuana, etc. will be AUTOMATIC loss of deposit. No burning of anything in the apartment to include candles, incense, etc.
• No confetti or glitter inside. Cleanup is addional $25 fee.
• Any parking fines/towing is at the expense of the vehicle owner
- Lock all apartment doors and windows upon leaving.
- If you move furniture, please move it back where you found it upon departure.
- Do not leave the place trashed; throw excessive garbage in the exterior trash cans.
• Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises of this property or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they may invite, with Homeowners consent, to use the premise.
• Any evidence of damage caused by Guests will result in additional charges to Guest, depending on the extent of damage. The Homeowner reserves the right to assess damage and charge Guest as needed.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 353 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My wife Ingrid and I met in Japan, moved to Columbus in 2009, and have been loving it ever since! We are both experienced travelers (25+ countries on 5 continents between us) & love renovating historic homes.
We know quite a lot about Short North entertainment & food establishments- there is so much to do here, feel free to ask!
Our life motto- Live like someone left the gate open!