My place is walking distance to Newport Harbor, the Pell Bridge, Goat Island, Brick Alley restaurants, bars, and lots of entertainment. It is a 10 minute walk to the water by the Pell Bridge. It is a 10 minute drive to first beach. It resides in a quiet, family oriented neighborhood, providing relief and peace from the bustle of downtown activities. Our cozy cottage is perfect for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
This house is my family's dear home. It is warm, comfortable and inviting. The first floor is ideal for sharing conversation or napping in the sun. The basement den is wonderfully cool when the summer months are stifling. Overall our cottage is a lovely place to relax and unplug from the world (of course there is Internet, so unplugging is purely by choice).
Guests have access to the whole house, excepting one bedroom. Wireless Internet is available. There is an Xbox and Netflix available for use with your own account. There is a washer and dryer in the basement, as well as some exercise equipment - use of any equipment is at user's own risk. Cars may be parked in the driveway and in front of the house. There is a bench swing in the back yard as well as lawn furniture for enjoying the evening outside.
Interakcija s gostima
If you are a large or young group of people we will check you in for the first day of your stay. We do have a maximum of 6 people allowed in the home. A few neighbors are available for immediate support or questions. Else, I am usually available immediately by phone or email.
I require your profile to be validated through AirBnB.
I require proof of age, ID and phone number for all adults in the home when booking with a new, unrated, or empty profile.
Six adult guests are the maximum allowed, no exceptions.
- Do not wear outside shoes in the home, as the hardwood floors are original, waxed floors and are not hard coated.
- Any spills on the hardwood floors should be cleaned with a bit of plain soap and water. Please let us know where the spill occurs, so we can reapply wax to the area.
- Maintain the peace & quiet of the neighborhood.
- No parties, events, loud music or loud TV.
- No undeclared guests, no visitors outside of the reserved guests.
- Inform me of any mishaps or malfunctions.
- Pick up trash and wash your dishes before you leave.
- There is a recycle bin inside the mudroom, please try to recycle.
- Place your trash in the black receptacle to the right of the garage before you leave.
- Do not use security alarm.
- Park in driveway or in front of the house, please do not park in front of neighbor's homes.
- Let us know any other comments you may have.
I joined AirBnB in 2015 to list my home. However the timing wasn't yet right for me to support the hosting activities so it was not until January of 2017 that I published my home to the AirBnB community.
I travel mostly for business or to visit family. Traveling to new places is something I enjoy immensely even if I do not do it often. My profile picture is from my other favorite place on the planet - Tokyo, specifically Shinjuku Gyoen!
"My" home is really my parents' - and it's my home-away-from-home. We are placing it up on AirBnB so that we can share it and the beauty of Newport with other people when we are away. We deeply love our home, our neighbors and hope that you do too!
I am always close by so I can help out in a pinch if needed.